Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pic mate. I personally would prefer an Aimpoint. Do you have any idea where i can get a push button for that Surefire?

Not really, as it's the Element replica and came with the pressure switch. As you can see, it's a but wonky and I'm not sure which batteries it takes (aa, aaa, cr123 don't fit) so I'm keeping an eye out on eBay for a real M600.

Oh yeah, and russian optics > all :P

Edited by j3T
Yup, far too much chatter. beautiful rifle though, the UBR suits it very nicely.

I made this earlier in the week from all the spare parts that have been accumulating in my airsoft collection. :)

That's almost the same as I intend to build when my bits arrive (grrrrrrrr @ customs) minus the magpul body, waste of money imo, I bought an LMT one to be different, not liking the buis that much which is what I had intended to fit to mine, damn, looks like mbus may be purchased, and being a *rickroll* I missed the delivery of my Masada yesterday, Tuesday now :( been waiting months for my supplier to get them in :P

I think they used Blade tech Holsters on the Carbine II DVD though. Because they have adjustment screws on the rear. Same with the mag carriers too.

I think it's either this: http://www.blade-tech.com/Tactical-Light-H...Lok-pr-953.html

Or this: http://www.blade-tech.com/Tactical-Light-H...dle-pr-967.html

Edited by alston251

They are using RCS holsters now as well, or at least Haley was in the class titelist went to.

Also,

Does anyone know if there is an airsoft replica of the surefire brake?

And

Has anyone spotted the madbull noveske for less than $99? Ive looked around just curious.

Edited by reaper16

Just got my blaster all finished up, Hope it has enough magpul bits to qualify for this thread.

M4blaster-0080.jpg

built from a G&P body with m4 length barrel, Has a 9" Daniel Defense Mk18 RIS II with a surefire 6p strapped onto it.

Running a lipo in the stock tube, rapping the tube is a Magpul CTR, the grip is Magpul MOE and the shorty grip is a King Arms. Also has the magpul ASAP sling mount. stiffest AEG I have ever held. Comments always welcome.

M4blaster-0158.jpgM4blaster-0159.jpg

post-42559-1250568180_thumb.jpg

post-42559-1250568532_thumb.jpg

post-42559-1250568553_thumb.jpg

Got my element tri-lug flashhider from ebaybanned.

$13, are you kidding me? This thing is just as well made as a G&P. And it accepts my Dytac surpressor prefectly. FYI I bought another original Dytac scar flashhider and I wasn't able to screw the surpressor on. (had to buy one because my new barrel has a -thread while my old barrel has a +thread).

In a nutshell: Tri-lug rules.

img_0572xqze.jpg

img_0573dpy3.jpg

img_05774o47.jpg

Got my element tri-lug flashhider from ebaybanned.

$13, are you kidding me? This thing is just as well made as a G&P. And it accepts my Dytac surpressor prefectly. FYI I bought another original Dytac scar flashhider and I wasn't able to screw the surpressor on. (had to buy one because my new barrel has a -thread while my old barrel has a +thread).

In a nutshell: Tri-lug rules.

img_05774o47.jpg

Is that an mk18 rail? What length outer barrel is that?