Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do...lol except I want the lower too. Haven't been very fond of my Defender lower recently... and I love the VLTOR upper.

Anyways, I should have my Magpul'd out WOC up soon. Just waiting on the MIAD, CTR, and BAD to come in. Should be here Tuesday though. :D

You can buy a clone counterfeit here: http://www.airsoftpark.com/

-Vic

Worry less about the fabric and more about the metal ring and loops.....if they are pot metal I guess they can break....although we don't haul RS rifle, if one of these dropped it can get expensive....

well the thing is... to me the ambi controls arn't really that important, that's not to say that in some situations i've been they would have been helpful, but defenately not essential. what i want is the complete VFC SR15E3 upper so i can have the SR15 and an SBR and not have to buy another complete rifle

The EGLM only fits on short rails. A 9,5 inch like mine for example is too long. I too thought it would fit on any rail, but I found out it didn't after I bought one. So hacking the rail up it's going to be, as I really want that thing attached.