Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PTS GBBr PMag please? for WA?

Not sure what I can disclose. The ACR and FPG takes highest priority right now however. There was a lot of stuff said "on the record" and "off the record". Spent pretty much the whole day with them and are going back tomorrow evening for part two of the interview. Every single question that's ever been asked of them, every single issue people have brought up, every single suggestion people have made ... I have asked them all of it.

Regarding the Masada ... it's everything you could ever want it to be and more. It makes me want to cry just thinking about it. It's just ... so awesome. I can't wait for you guys to see it. I've never been that much of a fan of the Masada/ACR ... but holding that thing in my hands today ... made me cream. I kid you not. Same goes for the FPG.

The one they're making will be the Gen 3 ACR ... but it's so much more. It's killing me to not say the details, but everything that's modular and awesome about the real steel applies to the PTS one, and then some. There's so much to tell about it ... but I can't quite yet. Just trust me when I say it's nothing short of awesome. I defy you to not sh!t your pants when the details of it comes out. That's how awesome it will be. Pretty much everything is done on it, it just has to go through final approval. I was holding one of the final prototypes today.

Regarding the A&K Masada I've got the full story on that too in minute detail. And the conspiracy theorists are wrong, but I have to talk with PTS again to find out exactly what I can disclose and when. They were brutally honest with me about everything. And I do mean everything.

Edit: Noveske. Yep, I'm in HK right now. I'll send you a PM.

Edited by uscmCorps

I started to write a vague answer but realized that I can't really even disclose that much. The announcement will be VERY soon, and the products themselves will be out not long after. Can't say the price yet, but I was surprised by how insanely reasonable it is, especially considering how incredibly high end this gun is and in my honest opinion, this is the highest end airsoft gun I've seen to date (the quality far exceeds VFC/G&P/KA in every way). If you're used to buying any of those guns, this will be in the same ball park.

Pradal : I can't comment on that currently. They're doing everything they can to make everyone happy. Even those who've talked smack about them. There are so many awesome things on the not too distant horizon beyond the ACR and FPG.

Kiki : You're going to have to wait for Magpul PTS' official announcement or if they tell me I can pre-announce it before then. There are at least three major (unique) things I foresee them announcing in the next few weeks. Some things are further in development than others, but the ACR and FPG take precedence. So that's two of them right there.

They are definitely NOT ignoring the GBB market. They're also trying to form more collaborative relationships with other airsoft manufacturers and change the "everyone out for themselves" type attitude that's so prevalent in this industry.

ZOMNG, Masada................ I have a near new VFC SCAR L FDE for sale...... Must have Masada....

You know what's funny? I had a VFC SCAR in one hand and the ACR in the other. As nice as the VFC SCAR is, there's simply no comparison. The ACR feels like a real gun. There's absolutely nothing about it that feels like a toy. It's a little scary and awe inspiring at the same time.

Edited by uscmCorps
The one they're making will be the Gen 3 ACR ... but it's so much more. It's killing me to not say the details, but everything that's modular and awesome about the real steel applies to the PTS one, and then some. There's so much to tell about it ... but I can't quite yet. Just trust me when I say it's nothing short of awesome. I defy you to not sh!t your pants when the details of it comes out. That's how awesome it will be. Pretty much everything is done on it, it just has to go through final approval. I was holding one of the final prototypes today.

Regarding the A&K Masada I've got the full story on that too in minute detail. And the conspiracy theorists are wrong, but I have to talk with PTS again to find out exactly what I can disclose and when. They were brutally honest with me about everything. And I do mean everything.

Edit: Noveske. Yep, I'm in HK right now. I'll send you a PM.

You are my hero! :)