Magpul Picture Thread

Spent the day at Magpul PTS's marketing dept and new facility. Can't comment on some of the new products that I saw yet ... but they are so ... so ... very ... good. Okay fine, I'll say this much, two of the many new things I checked out that I can reveal (just cannot say the specific details of yet) were the Masada/ACR and FPG (formerly known as the FMG9) ... They are "cr@p your pants this is awesome" worthy. That's all I can say. Vaporware? ... absolutely positively NOT.

Damn, if I knew U were going back to HK, I'd flown back to meet U (& Brian) there - Japan's having Silver Week afterall. Good luck and have fun with the Magpul PTS tour.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whan : I'm taking lots of photos and doing lots of interviews.

Azulsky : Can't comment on that right now ... but you'll like the answer.

Also, I hope the Masada/ACR will be able to use the usual TM/MAG/CA-spec'd mags.

I think that's a certainty. At the very least 100% TM compatible. And obviously compatible with their PMAGs.

AnakChan : right back at you dude.

Edited by uscmCorps

Pradal, that's awesome man! I'd say that it's 100% done ... not 75%.

@USCM

Outstanding news. I was hoping to buy A&K Massada, but from now on I'm preying for a PTS one.

Can't comment directly on anything, but I would strongly suggest that anyone considering the A&K Masada, to wait 2-3 weeks (max). Buying the unlicensed A&K right now would be a very bad idea. Just wait two or so weeks, otherwise you will be kicking yourself ... guaranteed.

Damn you USCM :P I don't want a VFC SR-15 anymore/cannot afford one, and I foresee my Haynes box finding a new home :P

And I just bit the bullet and bought an A&K too :(

Quick question for you though, since this is probably something they won't mind answering. Could I put my Haynes box in with minimal mods? As that is one major deciding factor and since you are there I can get a clear cut answer.

As far as the price point goes, are we talking ridiculously high? Or like VFC level? Or is even that too much to disclose? Its kinda important :P As I need to figure out whether I should find a way to cancel my masada or not....

Edited by Vercingetorix
You could buy both ;)

Different rifles as such ?

Just trust me when I say you will want to wait. Even if you like the A&K and it's price ... you will want to wait a couple weeks.

Damn you USCM :P I don't want a VFC SR-15 anymore/cannot afford one, and I foresee my Haynes box finding a new home :P

And I just bit the bullet and bought an A&K too :(

Quick question for you though, since this is probably something they won't mind answering. Could I put my Haynes box in with minimal mods? As that is one major deciding factor and since you are there I can get a clear cut answer.

As far as the price point goes, are we talking ridiculously high? Or like VFC level? Or is even that too much to disclose? Its kinda important :P As I need to figure out whether I should find a way to cancel my masada or not....

The price is not going to be ridiculously high. Can't comment on the Haynes box much other than I don't think it will be compatible.

I'm literally bursting at the seams with everything I know about it. It's driving me nuts not being able to tell you guys all the awesomeness that's in store for it. I'm the only person outside of Magpul PTS' company that knows all the particulars and they want to keep it that way. They haven't even told the distributors and vendors anything about it yet. I keep typing little tidbits of information and then deleting it when I realize it might be revealing too much. This post alone is the third time I've typed it and then deleted most of what I had said.

Edited by uscmCorps
I'm literally bursting at the seams with everything I know about it. It's driving me nuts not being able to tell you guys all the awesomeness that's in store for it. I'm the only person outside of Magpul PTS' company that knows all the particulars and they want to keep it that way. They haven't even told the distributors and vendors anything about it yet. I keep typing little tidbits of information and then deleting it when I realize it might be revealing too much. This post alone is the third time I've typed it and then deleted most of what I had said.

If you like the VFC SCAR-L ... Wait for the PTS Masada. If you like the VFC SCAR-H ... wait for the PTS Masada. That's all I can say. :whistling:

OMIGOSH *ahem ho hum*

Uscm... Please stop this madness. I'm about to go jump in front of a moving train.

Edited by Madkows