Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need for the PMAG ............ Unless U have poor self esteem and want to look UBERZ 1337 . Also, IMO (and a lot of other people) Keep the troy sights. Troy BUIS > MBUS ;) ..... Spend that would be 100 dollars on a nice VFG and optic (Maybe an aimpoint Micro) & then install ladder covers or XTMs to make ur gun complete.

When the day comes that some decent LiPo maker creates a 30C 11.1v battery that will fit a buffer tube and someone finds a way to fit a Cheetah fet in I'll finally break down and buy a UBR, until then, Vltor all the way.

BTW, are we allowed to post masadas? As there isn't a single pic of one in here from the few pages I've read/looked at.....

l managed to solve the UBR stock/battery problem. l romoved the qd sling mount, near the stock tube. this enable me to poke the rear battery connector out. l used a one point battery sling which is attached by a receiver sling mount.

Edited by albertus fox
Well.... They are in the thread............ LOOK HARDER LOL

:P Excuse me for not reading every page, I was going of of memory.

Fail pictar of mah new masada:

masada014.jpg

Not much done externally (read: yet :P) but innards were overhauled yesterday.... Oh and the quality of the gearbox shell is horrible lol But the actual internal parts aren't that bad/it was shimmed alright. The ACM motor is absolute trash though.

Heh, sorta, but I can always sell this off to some uninformed person (and believe me, around me there are like 2 people that know PTS is releasing a masada of their own), but realistically, I wouldn't have had the $$ to configure the PTS how I'd like it, so the A&K worked out ok for me....

If the PTS ends up being so amazingly better, I'll take the loss, save up and get that sometime in the future. But honestly, I prefer ARs to ACRs....

Edited by Vercingetorix

OOh god lol... As soon as I say I'd get a UBR when a good lipo company comes out wiht a buffer tube size lipo, someone does... http://www.cheapbatterypacks.com/?menu=83F...B3&sid=2705

And 35C continuous, no less. Typical :P

Now, to figure out how to fit a cheetah fet and wolfdragon lipo PCB

Edited by Vercingetorix