Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He does. Everyone gun hes made for me has been amazing. (5 so far)

Anyways, I know all you magpul guys dig stubby grips, so what do you thinks the best one?

I was thinking this one because I think the ones with the mounts on the side would be uncomfortable.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/king-arms-ak74-...-shorty-de.html

Edited by Mr Foxhound

I'll second the KA TD grip being inferior.

Also

CA rail covers melt a bit much to stipple easily once the tip gets hot enough, KA TD rail cover replicas are very good for stippling tho.

Now, i cant seem to figure out how to stipple xtm rail covers, i tested the inside of them and i cant get it to make a rough surface? Any suggestions?

Edited by reaper16

Is it just me or am I the only one who hates Masadas?

I don't mean to start a war (WWMagpul :P) but the Masadas and the UBR I absolutely LOATHE.

Anyway, Waxxer, I still think your Masada is one of the nicest i've seen, and thats coming from someone who hates it :)

Snake ill get the gun done soon enough ;)

Also, i have the KA TD grip, it does wobble however that has never slowed me down while shooting people, so it doesnt bother me.

And while im here might as well show mine

-Maria(before)

IMG_0164.jpg

After (whoreish magpul junk)

IMG_0763.jpg

IMG_0762.jpg

Edited by SVT98driver

Very nice :)

My G&P TD "Raider" foregrip (it is green, OD I think, got it from WGC) is SOLID on my R-S G&GG M4 carbine rail (modded to fit on M14 :P ). It barely wobbles more than my RS TD broomhandle sitting on my crappy G&P KAC FF tube.... Strange that yours would be wobbly.

The TD stubby with throw adm throwlever I got from Monda for my masada is pretty darned firm, too..... Other than the paint/metal quality, it is great and most definitely worth it.

Got some better pics taken by SVT. As you see the rail dosent look as gold, and imo, looks nice withe the Magpul DFE.

Still needs a KAC suppressor and Aimpoint

FWIW, I reckon that Noveske flash-hider needs to go.

From an aesthetic POV it looks kinda odd sticking out there at the end of that long barrel and from a practical POV the whole point of the real item is to improve cycling on AR15s with CQB length barrels.