Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also can someone confirm that the MOE stock will fit on a KA stock tube? I want the CTR, but I cant justify the extra 25 for the friction lock. Also does the MOE have a QD sling swivel attachment point?

Should be fine, I currently have my CTR on a King Arms Lipo tube. No, the MOE does not have QD points.

Should be fine, I currently have my CTR on a King Arms Lipo tube. No, the MOE does not have QD points.

I'm planning to get a Lipo and that buffer tube for my KA A4 SPC, but I'm concerned about couple of things:

- Do you have to modify anything in the original body to fit the new tube?

- Once installed the Lipo (thinking of a 10cm long battery), is there anything coming out of the tube, or it would fit nice inside the buffer tube?

Because, so far I'm not seeing any other option than the UBR stock for it (instead of the MOE stock). :unsure:

Regards.

Edited by halcon_del_sur
Drake, that's quite a pair. Nicely done! Have you considered a flip up front sight/gas block like a replica of the ARMS or VLTOR ones? Just wondering.

I recently had this dilemma myself.

I prefer the way my ICS M4 looks with a 7" DD rail on it and the original foresight assembly.

Thing is, there's always the chance you'll want to fit something to the top rail which needs to slide on.

The OEM foresight makes this almost (I guess you could slide it on from the back of the receiver and work it all the way to the front of the rail - if everything is lined up right) impossible so it had to go.

I replaced it with a VLTOR front sight.

yeah mbus doesnt weigh much lol....wasnt thinking when i said that,

At any rate, how is it stuck to it? I understand the mbus being easy to engage but I dont see why you would put something on your rifle you already had...kind of like putting an mbus on top of your vltor front sight.