Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reaper whats with all the paint pen? I understand putting on the screws and stuff but why would it go on the fire control pins?

+1

The paint pen is for things that can unscrew. The rear take down pin and the body pins don't need it. The non spin pins that are tied together have screws to clamp them to the bar, which is why you see the paint on some guns, but for standard pin retention, you don't need the paint.

New silencer with flash hider received today.

*the postman said: "what is it? It's from HongKong? You've ordered pokemons?"

"do I look like a guy who is interested in pokemons?!"*

Do NOT hate on Pokemons. I grew up w/ Pokemons, and no matter how long it takes, I WILL catch them all.

/immaturity XD

Edited by aznriptide859
+1

The paint pen is for things that can unscrew. The rear take down pin and the body pins don't need it. The non spin pins that are tied together have screws to clamp them to the bar, which is why you see the paint on some guns, but for standard pin retention, you don't need the paint.

It was for the looks, I'll take it off the body pins, Altho having it on the pins in the center makes sense i would think, or do anti rotational pins have no purpose?

Also, I do use the front paint on the body pen, to make cure i have it lined up correctly when pushing it back in as its rather difficult to push back in.

Also, its to make you not look at the ugly trades ;)

also Bojangles no its isnt legal at all.

Posting photos of real steel firearms is not allowed in the Airsoft Pictures forum.

Accusing moderators of being nazis is a rather stupid and insulting thing to do.

To the other member, please don't insult people, no matter how justified you may believe it is, hit the report button instead. The only thing insulting them does is cause you to get in trouble and make me have to clean up more stuff. :)

yeah I like the first best by far.

But when does the magpul part come in?

Well...

ACS, MIAD, trigger ehancer, sling swivel. I can hardly do more...

whudaxup >> the ACS is very very nice. Nothing bad to say about it. Only, maybe, the fact that it is a bit hard to instal.

Edited by Ivan le Fou
Actually, both ACM lol. LaRue rail/OB was Big Dragon, PMAG was ACM I got off a friend from ASF.

you should paint this : XD somewhere on your rifle its like your calling card

At any rate gun is looking good to me!

Edited by reaper16