Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes indeed, Hurricane gasblock.

Not a simple fit. the MOE handguard needed some smooth dremeling.

Strange that nobody asks me how I fitted the EGLM. :D

Hmmm,might try a Madbull JP one instead.

Go on then how did you fit the EGLM ? :D

It looks like a Hurricane Gas Block, I had one for my old HK M4 build.

Disregard my comment about quoting pictures, 4 pages back seems far enough. I don't know, I guess I always been told that if I am referring to a picture or pictures, I should remove the image BBcodes and just leave the link to spare people with slow connection the task of loading a picture or pictures that have little to no relation to them. And let those who have business/knowledge with such would just simple click the link for the image. But hey that me, sorry about that then Jay7 and Snigel.

Hey no problem,I'm just tooooooo lazy to do it properly :D

Edited by Misfit

gpm4003.jpg

Am I doing it right? :P

The mag pull is the only Magpul accessory on there at the moment. Some would thing that the ladder rail covers are Magpul, but they're actually Ergo.

I have a MBUS available if I want to ditch the optic. Also, I've been thinking about swapping out the pistol grip for a MIAD, as I've had one lying around for about 6 months.

-Vic

Edited by Victory

DSCN0830.jpg

AFG arrived today, though i would get a quick pic up ;)

Still not sure how far up i want to run it yet, but the AFG is definitely a keeper.

Might look to texture the grip in the near future, as it seems to smooth in its stock form and could become slippery when sweat/rain comes into play.

Mine nearly complete; latest g&p m4a1, MOE handguard, pistol grip & stock, 120rd pts mags with ranger plates. I have a prometheus inner barrel and soft hop rubber and scs nub on the way to go in it. Running off a 7.4v li-po.

Hoping to get an asap sling mount and ms2 sling soon! I'm also thinking of getting some form ofoptic...just for looks really :unsure: maybe a micro aimpoint!

DSC_0006-1.jpg

*Snip*

AFG arrived today, though i would get a quick pic up ;)

Still not sure how far up i want to run it yet, but the AFG is definitely a keeper.

Might look to texture the grip in the near future, as it seems to smooth in its stock form and could become slippery when sweat/rain comes into play.

*Drooling at gun and AFG* :D

I really want to live in the US.

By the way, is that a PTS MS2 sling? If so how do u like it?

Edited by alston251
*Drooling at gun and AFG* :D

I really want to live in the US.

By the way, is that a PTS MS2 sling? If so how do u like it?

Thank you.

Yes that is the PTS MS2. So far the only problem is the black paint chips off pretty easily, but other than that its the perfect sling. I have ran it on both my SR-15 and my AIMS, and it worked just how i wanted with both guns.

Does it slip ever so slightly? As in the sling loosening itself because of the heavy weight pulling the sling, and overcomes the friction made by the "adjusting loop thinge".

My Chinese slips ever so slightly now and then, not a major issue but it's annoying to have to keep tightening it again ever so often.

I'll look into getting a PTS instead if it doesn't have that issue.

I hope i've made myself clear.

Does it slip ever so slightly? As in the sling loosening itself because of the heavy weight pulling the sling, and overcomes the friction made by the "adjusting loop thinge".

My Chinese slips ever so slightly now and then, not a major issue but it's annoying to have to keep tightening it again ever so often.

I'll look into getting a PTS instead if it doesn't have that issue.

I hope i've made myself clear.

Doesn't slip at all. Even with the beefy weight of my AIMS there is no loosening.

But why would they make the sling any different? I just don't get it...

Probably because MagPul wouldn't let them make the same exact thing as the RS MS2. With other PTS parts, the materials are probably not a good in order to prevent people from using them on real guns. With the PTS sling, it has to do the same thing as the RS sling, (hold a gun), so they had to make it different somehow without comprimising strength; I guess they decided to change the design.