Magpul Picture Thread

As we all know many people have started using Magpul parts on their guns. It has kinda become one of those things to do. This is a thread similar to the EOtech sights thread to show off all those magpul parts. My camera is broken at the moment otherwise Id start this thread off with a nice picture but my great picture will up in a few days. Lets see that MAGPUL! :rolleyes:

index.php

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling it is gonna be closed also, because it is just another thread to post pictures of AR15.

The KAC thread doesn't just contain AR15s, but it also has SR25s and PDWs.

If we get a couple masadas in here, it might stay alive, also you do know that you have to ask a mod before opening a new picture thread.

so in before the possible close

P1030643.jpg

Edited by Spartan452
I have a feeling it is gonna be closed also, because it is just another thread to post pictures of AR15.

The KAC thread doesn't just contain AR15s, but it also has SR25s and PDWs.

If we get a couple masadas in here, it might stay alive, also you do know that you have to ask a mod before opening a new picture thread.

so in before the possible close

There is no other masada picture thread, so this would be the place for them. :rolleyes:

Lovin' your carbine junior!

I really had no interest in Magpul rifles until very recently but I've really caught the bug :P

Hopefully this thread survives, considering the current popularity of Magpul rifles I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures to keep it going.

Good work fellas!

I like it. If Magpul stuff weren't so nice, I would be tempted to say something contrary to the topic.

Looks like NeoVeNoM is the real Magpul investor here :P

Look who's talking :)

I wish I could lay my hands on a UBR stock.

Guess I will just have to wait for the PTS version.

Another pic, from when it was a 2tone.

2mx1ueq.jpg

I will have to make a new pic of my VFC 416 with Magpul goodness aswell.