Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Titleist:

Why so Travis Haley? :P

They do have a little bit of the AOTTC thing going on in 'em. But you can't throw a carbine far enough to NOT hit a similar setup with those guys.

Even my KAC gun will look a bit like Travis' rifle. Speaking of which, magpul is actually sending me a few 'donor' ASAP plates for me to chop up to fit on the KAC gun.

If you've seen the KAC's odd QD swivel'd lower then you'll know exactly what the problem is.

Which AP is it? EBB or Dragonred?

Dragonred....though I suspect they are all the same. eHobbyasia also sells it, and from one of the pic they even use the same Chinese AA battery. So I am guessing they are from the same plant in China....

I am also wondering about the quality of the KA CompM4 style sight....though it doesn't have trades I think.

Nothing to think about now...my RS Comp M3L is here...

:D

haha, yeah kinda hot for airsoft use. I'm always touchy on posting real gun photos, but frankly who's to tell what's real and fake these days.

My mindset is that if we're posting pics of real guns that inspire our fake guns, or even inspire our real guns, then it's worth sharing.

That said, kitlist:

LMT 10.5":

-LMT Defender 2000 lower

-LMT 10.5 Upper + KAC M4 RAS

-Magpul MIAD Grip

-Magpul ASAP Sling point

-Magpul CTR Stock

-Magpul MBUS (Rear)

-Aimpoint T-1 with Larue 660 Mount

-Surefire M900

-Tango Down Panels

-CQD Front sling mount

-AAC 51-tooth QD Flashhider

-KNS Anti-Roll Pins

-LMT ambi fire selector

-PRI Gas Buster

LMT/Larue 12":

-LMT Defender 2000 lower

-Larue Tactical Stealth Upper (11" Gooseneck / 12" Barrel)

-Insight Techology AN/PEQ-2A + Larue PEQ Mount

-Blue Force Gear Redi-Mod

-Magpul MIAD Grip

-Magpul ASAP Sling point

-Magpul CTR Stock

-Magpul MBUS (Front/Rear)

-Aimpoint M2 + Larue LT-150 mount

-Surefire Scout + Larue Mount

-Tango Down Panels

-Tango Down Stubby vertical grip

-CQD Front sling mount

-AAC 51-tooth QD Flashhider

-KNS Anti-Roll Pins

-LMT ambi fire selector

-PRI Gas Buster

haha, yeah kinda hot for airsoft use. I'm always touchy on posting real gun photos, but frankly who's to tell what's real and fake these days.

As my uncle who owns a couple hundred firearms and has been called up on the ATF, and been told that they are going to have to inspect them to see if they are locked up says, "Loose lips sink ships."

"Mr. _______ this is the ATF, we have come to understand that you have over 100 hundred firearms."

"That you know about."

"Well sir, with that many guns you need to have a safe."

"I have 5, that it?"

"Well sir, we are going to have to come and inspect your guns."

"Good luck."

"Sir?"

"Good luck getting a warrant, and good luck finding the guns if you do get a warrant. Good luck getting into my safes with said warrant."

"We'll be in touch."

Needless to say they never came

"Mr. _______ this is the ATF, we have come to understand that you have over 100 hundred firearms."

"That you know about."

"Well sir, with that many guns you need to have a safe."

"I have 5, that it?"

"Well sir, we are going to have to come and inspect your guns."

"Good luck."

"Sir?"

"Good luck getting a warrant, and good luck finding the guns if you do get a warrant. Good luck getting into my safes with said warrant."

"We'll be in touch."

Needless to say they never came

Rws that has to be one of the best stories ive heard in a long time, because i can see most of my family doing that hahaha.

Hi,

I know this is kinda un-related to the thread but does anyone know what the exact model of

Chris Costa's Wiley-X Sunglasses in the Magpul Dynamics video is?

You can watch the trailer here:

I'm talking about the shades with the silver frame and yellow lens at 0:45 It looks like a Blink or a Brick

but it's not... Perhaps a pre-launch model?

Hi guys, I'm from GGI. I almost never post over here, but I do snoop around a lot, because there's so much info on Arnies. :) Anyways, here be pics of my build. Hope you guys like it.

farshot.jpg

mubrt1.jpg

overviewu.jpg

ubrt1.jpg

Its a GBB WA M4.

Edited by Arion
get a tan foregrip! :)

otherwise it's pretty sweet.

Hah, I actually ordered that but they sent me black one for some reason....not as bothered as I thought by the look, might look into taping it somehow if I can find the right color tape...