Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hold them like I hold the front of the lower receiver, basically half of my hand is on the hand guard and the bottom half is on the grip....so I don't need the full length grip anyway....

Same style here, the stuby is great for that.

I have a few new items for my MOE on the way from Redwolf. Aimpoint Micro rep, buffer tube lipo and charger, deep fire shims, prometheus bearing spring guide and a prometheus m135.

Edited by Quagmired

I have an even better reason. Besides it looking like a dildo it will crack the point at witch the MOE and rails attach. It happened to me and now I run no VFG (Not even a stubby). Not to mention the MOE wobbles way more than most RIS systems would. After to much stress crack will form in the polymer and the rail will pull right off the MOE hand guards.

I have an even better reason. Besides it looking like a dildo it will crack the point at witch the MOE and rails attach. It happened to me and now I run no VFG (Not even a stubby). Not to mention the MOE wobbles way more than most RIS systems would. After to much stress crack will form in the polymer and the rail will pull right off the MOE hand guards.

What rails did you have mounted, what VFG and how much "stress" did you apply to the handguard?

Ive been running a similar setup on my PTS and my real MOE handguards and havent had a single issue.

Changed my gun around a bit. Changed the Aimpoint on cantilever mount to an Aimpoint micro rep on a high rise mount. Also in the process of wiring the gun to the buffer tube for a socom gear lipo i have along with deans and a AB mosfet. Have to open the mech box and check the shimming, correct the AOE and add a Prometheus M135, Promy spring guide and prommy hard tappet. A few updated pics. I am still waiting on the Magpul XTM rails in FDE.

Sorry for the lousy pics....iphone

micro3.jpg

micro2.jpg

micro.jpg

People with large hands and stubby grips don't mix.

My gun is tiny and also uses a huge same exact UTG grip. Fits my bear claws nicely. =D

I like using what works for me not what looks good to others. I'm sure Reborn agrees

I only like Magpul MOE hanguard if its all magpul gun. Looks great, Reborn!

Changed my gun around a bit. Changed the Aimpoint on cantilever mount to an Aimpoint micro rep on a high rise mount. Also in the process of wiring the gun to the buffer tube for a socom gear lipo i have along with deans and a AB mosfet. Have to open the mech box and check the shimming, correct the AOE and add a Prometheus M135, Promy spring guide and prommy hard tappet. A few updated pics. I am still waiting on the Magpul XTM rails in FDE.

Sorry for the lousy pics....iphone

VFC + Shimming= lol whut? Stupid auto shimming gears <_<

Mice gun, those railcovers should complete it nicely.