Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a Magpul PiSture thread not a KWA thread. Please, lets not bicker about internals.

EDIT..............My Wendy's just burned down. <_<

Just driving home the point that a KWA makes a great base gun for a magpul weapon. Regardless of what other people may say. Carry on and back to lack of spell checks.

Ok, I held back last time, but what does a GB have a to with a Magpul gun? Magpul deals in externals. And a KWA does not make a good BASE gun because they are not compatible with after market bodies. That means you can't have a Magpul body or any other body with Trades and I am sorry but having KWA written on a gun doesn't exactly strike me as the best thing to be along side with Magpul Polymer.

Especially since Reaper wanted a Magpul or LaRue lower.

Edited by rws591
REVO, I guess that explains why that gun am scary in real life.

Anyway, on topic, What is the difference between the MOE CTR and the regular CTR stock?

Just to add to what was said above. The Element CTR stock being sold by some overseas retailers for approx $40 (shipped) has the friction lock feature. It's a more affordable option for those who want the price of the MOE, but the features of the standard CTR.

Just driving home the point that a KWA makes a great base gun for a magpul weapon. Regardless of what other people may say. Carry on and back to lack of spell checks.

I never said that they didn't make nice Gearboxes. :waggle: Also, you obviously did not bother to read closely enough to the beginning of this thread, then maybe you would understand the meaning of the word piSture v.s. picture. But thanks anyway for takeing a chap shot at another person's intelligence <_<

RS UBR. ACM shouldn't be used on GBB, there is a warning sheet out there for the replicas from magpul that shows how it can destroy your bolt carrier. Screws interfere, weak *albatross* *suitcase*, etc.

Fine for AEG, do not want on GBB.

Aye i dont care about the G&G body, it will be replaced anyway with a larue body at some point.

Unfortunately I'm not in the financial situation to drop 380 on an M4 that I will also have to get a battery for. I already have a batt that will fit the G&G crane stock, and thus have more money left over to outfit it correctly.

Also for the record i have an older version CA m4, which iirc has a magnesium body, and ive put it through heck and back, not crack whatsoever.

Magpul lower, black buffer, and since you don't have a rear sight how about a low profile gas block. Other wise they look nice.

i was thinking about getting a quad rail gas block and maybe adding the MAGPUL flipup sights to it but i wasnt sure, thanks for the input however what do you mean by black buffer?

thanks

Here's a work in progress (still awaiting my Dytac outer barrel and King Arms flash hider) :-

GBB4.jpg

• ACM UBR
  • Magpul PTS MOE Grip
  • Prime Magpul Receiver
  • Prime Vltor MUR
  • Magpul PTS MBUS
  • Prime Ambi Selector
  • G&P Anti Rotation Links
  • Airsoft Surgeon Chip McCormick Trigger
  • Madbull Noveske Free Float 10"

Internals

• RA-Tech NPAS Bolt Complete