Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MS2 im sure is excellent but im looking for something like the CQBR sling similar to the ones the SEALS use.

Also it has to easily clip onto an ASAP sling plate.

I have a few of the MS2 slings. I used one extensively for four days straight. Loved it at first ... after four days I realized I really didn't like it for long term/extended use. The webbing is too thin and flimsy and ends up cutting into your shoulder/neck. I prefer the EMDOM Gunslinger now. It's similar in design but uses better, and wider webbing. Ultimately though, the most comfortable sling I've used for long term, day to day non stop use is the Blue Force Gear CIRAS Quick Release sling. It perfectly distributes the weight of the weapon over both shoulders.

Have you tried the BFG VCAS Padded version sling? I don't really care for the 1 point capability of my gunslinger because frankly, it just doesn't cinch in far enough for even a stable two point (for me, using vests like an arktis 1601/2 or Camelbak delta five, I'll have to see how it runs over my BOAR Carrier) config.

Well chaps, looks like it's my bad on this one.

I always own up when I've made a mistake, and I believe I have this time. :)

I had several folks telling me that there was real steel discussion occurring here, and I must confess, due partly to being at work and in a hurry, I closed it down with the intention of re-opening the thread with the offending content pulled at a later date.

Now that I've had time before work today to go through the thread at length, the only real steel discussion I can source is entirely fine. Pictures of real steel do not contravene the rules; though naturally this is an airsoft forum and the majority of content should be airsoft replicas (ie it's fine to have the odd real steel showing inspiration amongst all of the airsoft replicas, but let's not have this turn into milphotos, okay?).

Just to copy from the official rules so everyone is comfortable with them and we don't get this again:

Airsoft has natural links to the world of real firearms (commonly known as "Real-Steel"), and discussion of firearms is allowed to a point. The looks, weight, history, and operation of these firearms are normally valid topics of conversation, but ballistic effects are not. Basically, we want to avoid conversation that roams in to the arena of real ammunition and the performance of firearms in general. This is an Airsoft forum, not a real-steel forum. Let's keep it that way.

...And for my part I'll look before I leap, next time. :D

Anyway, re-opening this now. Cheers. :)

Dan

I spotted magpul stock in new transformers movie :) I had to tell all my friends (and about the oakley gloves and ciras :P ), hahaha anyone else do the same when they see movies?

I do that all the time ! like when in the transformer he was wearing oakley gloves and oakley boots and gen 2 crye black pants :D

oh and a little somthing to do with magpul :P

"Before chuck norris goes to bed, he checks under the bed for chris costa" :P

Glad to see I am not the only one hahaha. Yeah my friends are like put chris on the end, there is going to be some gear and guns he is going to talk about non stop during movie. Hahaha everyone was totally silent watching intense combat scene and I would just be like "HOLY ****** YOU SEE THAT DUDE? magpul stock and oakley gloves!" and there just like "no one knows what your talking about" and im like "Best movie ever" :P

Sweet gun, wires kinda ruin it :P

I've been considering getting the VFC SR15 E3 upper and have a 11.5" barrel installed on it to be a quick swap with the current VFC 16" SR15E3 upper ... but it's so ridiculously expensive, I'll probably just swap the 16" barrel with a 11.5" barrel and call it good.

Well, I only have this and my VFC SCAR-L currently as AEGs. This is shooting at 500 and accomplishing the DMR role, while the SCAR is for CQB/FA games shooting at 350. I need a 400 FPS gun for normal games, I am thinking of either getting another SR15 and setting it up as 11.5", but what I would really like to do is to get a Magpul PTS Masada. I don't know if I can hold out that long though.

If I could sell my SCAR though, then I would be able to get both guns. Otherwise it will take me a while to purchase both guns and set them up how I would want them, well without feeling stupid for spending so much money.

My Carbine is never going to get done...

Battery is backordered, Airsoftgi waits 8 days to tell me(6 business days)

EBB order just left Hong Kong Yesterday.

Gun should be here friday, parts, who knows when, if ever if Customs gets edgy bout that rep SCAR suppressor.

Noveske N4 10" is finally done.

Parts list:

G&P Noveske Body

Madbull Noveske 10" rail

G&P 10" Outer barrel

G&P Knights style flash hider

VFC 8mm gear box

G&P M120 motor

Replica tango down stubby VFG

MBUS in FDE

Eotech 552 replica

Magpul ASAP

Magpul enhanced trigger guard

Magpul MOE stock

Magpul MOE grip

Magpul XTM panels in FDE

Prometheus inner barrel

Prometheus NEO Hop up chamber

Running a socom gear 11.1v lipo in the buffer tube.

340FPS and 34RPS

Comments welcome. Pictures are not great because of the iphone.

don1.jpg

Done5.jpg

done4.jpg

done2.jpg

done3.jpg

Which Magpul MBK would you guys say is better quality/made of better materials:

-PTS

-G&P

Also, does any VFC SR15/16 owner want to do me a big favor and take some pictures of the lower reciever with no gearbox in it? I just want to see what the differences are between it and a normal AEG lower. I am thinking I might try to modify a regular AEG lower to fit the VFC internals/extras.

Which Magpul MBK would you guys say is better quality/made of better materials:

-PTS

-G&P

G&P makes both of them. PTS outsource the Magpul Billet license to G&P; or something like that. Really question is do you want a MUR upper or not. I'm personally planning to pick up the one with the MUR soon.