Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, guys, I've never owned an M4 outside of a very crappy cheap WELL, and so I was wondering if you could tell me how to take away the stock frint sight on an M4 barrel.

There are 2 pins that go though it on the bottom. They go into 2 slots in the barrel. There is also a small screw which is under the sling swivel (bottom side of the sight) which you have to take out, in addition to the pins.

Before we saddle up for class day 2 (legs hurt SO BAD now) that the really awesome gun was his 11.5 LWRC mid-length with the inconel brake. Someone brought a POF gun, which took a dump, and was there on refered to as a POFS.

*cough*

Ugh, you got LWRC on your AR...

*cough*

What happened to the POF?

Details! (Might be better posting in the Firearm Discussion thread.)

It'd probably explode.

The Carbon 15s? Maybe...

-Vic

Edited by Victory
the really awesome gun was his 11.5 LWRC mid-length with the inconel brake.

Which rifle? M6A2 or A3? Was it a custom length barrel? Both the A2 and A3 are listed as having 10.5" or 12.7" barrels as their shorter barrels (although the A3 couldn't have the 10.5" barrel and still use the mid length gas piston system). I'm guessing it was a M6A2?

It was a mid-length A1 upper. I'll post details on monday. But he was testing it for LWRC. I didn't care that it was a piston, it was a mid length upper with the standard A2 FSB, which looked and worked really well. He was carrying that all day.

Travis' gun was a M&P with a surefire break, T-1, PEQ-15, FDE Surefire Scout, Larue mount, and black bezel. No vertical grip, MBUS, and XDM panels.

Both are running M&P 9mm pistols with thumb safeties and the boresight solutions grip jobs. All I'll say is that Travis and Chris are *fruitcage* FAST.

Vic, I'll post details on monday. But it was the butt of the entire class.

Edited by Titleist
I'm guessing POF's are looked down upon? I never actually heard of them before, and just went to their website, but can't see what's bad about their guns.

Anyone fill me in?

I'll fill you in on the details on monday, in the real steel thread. I don't want to discuss this and have more warn points or posts deleted. But again, the POF is a POS.