Magpul Picture Thread

sanstitreuws.jpg

Sorry for the pic quote, but AWESOME gun Pradal!!!

Do you have any more pics of it? :)

As for the BB's hitting the KAC suppressor, yes it is possible. One problem I had moreso than the BB's hitting the suppressor is chopped BB debris from my PTW shredding them and having them tear up the foam rings inside the suppressor. So if your gun chops BB's make sure to be careful about your foam rings since they appear to be proprietary to the G&P suppressor and are a tad difficult to find a good replacement. :)

Edited by jdizzle921
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could just cut foam to the proper specs yourself

Yeah, I tried doing that but I could never find any sort of foam that had the proper density and thickness to fit in the suppressor. I would either find a one that was too dense and wasn't shapeable into a ring, or one that wasn't dense enough and was leaving too much room inside the suppressor tube. I even found some of the special tubing at an upholstery factory but yet again it didn't work..LOL.

No biggie though, I learned my lesson and won't be using that suppressor with that lower again.. :D

Moar Magpul pleeze!!!!!

haha, its the same with anything airsoft though....there is the practical aspect and there is the bling aspect.....its at least a GBB so the bolt does something...

I also didn't pay for it, so a free gift is a free gift, not going to just have it sitting around....

Yeah it's pretty blingy on airsoft guns. I look at it from a real shooter perspective. And the BAD is a great device, but it's developed for the benefit of malfunction clearance when you're essentially taking both hands off your main controls and now having to manhandle your rifle to clear a stuck shell, etc.

Talking with Travis face to face I think the misconception is that it's for faster reloads. That's a byproduct, but it's primarily for being handle to work the bolt when working those malfunctions.

Again don't get me wrong, I had Leupolds, Aimpoints, Insight PEQs, RASs, on real rifles. So I can admit to that silliness, it's just funny to see the BAD and whatnot on bb guns.

My WE works best when I insert a mag with both the bolt and the firing pin locked back--which is a royal PITA in the field if the bolt didn't lock back for whatever reason.

Sometimes I hold the bottom of the "ping-pong paddle" while working the charging handle; which locks the bolt/nozzle to the rear so the mag seats perfectly.

Can the BAD engage the bolt release as well as releasing it?

My WE works best when I insert a mag with both the bolt and the firing pin locked back--which is a royal PITA in the field if the bolt didn't lock back for whatever reason.

Sometimes I hold the bottom of the "ping-pong paddle" while working the charging handle; which locks the bolt/nozzle to the rear so the mag seats perfectly.

Can the BAD engage the bolt release as well as releasing it?

yep, push up on the lever while locking pulling the charging handle will lock the bolt back, push down releases it ...

It is just an extension to the ping-pong....

yep, push up on the lever while locking pulling the charging handle will lock the bolt back, push down releases it ...

It is just an extension to the ping-pong....

In that case, WELL worth the $30 for WE owners (if it fits). Locking the bolt back would no longer require three hands, plus I won't have to pop the last bb from each mag after loading.

I'm about to order my UBR, but I don't know whether to stick with black or go two-tone. How bad would an FDE UBR look with this or this?

Yeah it's pretty blingy on airsoft guns. I look at it from a real shooter perspective. And the BAD is a great device, but it's developed for the benefit of malfunction clearance when you're essentially taking both hands off your main controls and now having to manhandle your rifle to clear a stuck shell, etc.

Talking with Travis face to face I think the misconception is that it's for faster reloads. That's a byproduct, but it's primarily for being handle to work the bolt when working those malfunctions.

Again don't get me wrong, I had Leupolds, Aimpoints, Insight PEQs, RASs, on real rifles. So I can admit to that silliness, it's just funny to see the BAD and whatnot on bb guns.

Far as I can see it serves the same purpose on a GBBR as it does on a RS rifle. :unsure:

I've yet to really hear of a situation where a GBB malfunction clearance needs to be worked out like that of a real rifle. Maybe I've never seen gbb have a stuck cartridge, double feed, etc. Oh well, whatever, 99 percent of airsoft is just looking the part.

I'm still waiting to get my dang BADs for my real guns. Dang airsofters gobbling 'em all up! Grrr.... ^_^

Edited by Titleist

I have a BAD lever in bound....... IDK If I have a gun for it ATM.... I could see these being used by people for faster reloads with a redi mod, nvm the fact that the BB fun might jam...... think about how fast ur reload could be..... Titleist, I dig ur redimod gun.....ALOT. Doing somthing similer in a slightly smaller caliber. ......................

You'll be sad to know that redi-mod isn't on that gun anymore. :(

Same setup, but no redi-mod, and my PEQ-2 is back on the gun (I ditched it for a while).

After I get my BADs I'll do an updated family photo in the real steel thread for ya.

Edited by Titleist