Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And just because...

Parts installed on page 35. After I copy the pics I saw that I didn't have PEQ15 on my rifle. :rolleyes:

Awesome! Question though, how are you able to fit a lipo in the buffertube with the massive vfc fuse? There isn't enough room as the buffertube is only open about halfway. I thought about replacing the fuse with a mosfet, but even so there is not even enough room for a 7.4v. It'll fit, but you can only collapse the stock one notch, aka

Edited by MS3 Race
Don't know. To me, the VFC SR15 lower receiver is the best part ... not the upper.

Hehe :P thanks.

Awesome! Question though, how are you able to fit a lipo in the buffertube with the massive vfc fuse? There isn't enough room as the buffertube is only open about halfway. I thought about replacing the fuse with a mosfet, but even so there is not even enough room for a 7.4v. It'll fit, but you can only collapse the stock one notch, aka

I use a 7.4v http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/bb-battery/batt...amiya-plug.html I recomand u to change the tamyia plug from VCF, but not necesary. It will fit ok, still u can't colapse the stock fully to the body, like half position betwen body and first noch or so. I don't use a mosfet, hence redwolf recomands this model to run with a 12v batteries :o

ROF for mine is like with a batery of 9.6v 2200mah, that's why I didn't go with 11.1v, becase make my rifle turn into a laser bb gun :D

+1

Finally got my babies back from the shop (after almost 3 months).

Will post pictures soon :D

-Shin

Off topic, but are you mrBIG from ASF? Or is someone that is on your team or something, because I noticed one of your pictures having the same editing style, frame, and smal logo.

Luvs's i know you will hate me but do u wana guess who just received their King Arms Larue 9.0?

No worries :D

There is a reason why I haven't posted a picture of my latest stuff for so long.

Off topic, but are you mrBIG from ASF? Or is someone that is on your team or something, because I noticed one of your pictures having the same editing style, frame, and smal logo.

lol that's me on ASF

Edited by luvs2shoot