Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I would have a dabble into the MOE bits, so I bought a foregrip for a tester, very nice bit of kit, also bought a PTS side sling mount which is sweet, being fussy and no fan of optics i prefer fixed carry handle armalites, so i wont be replacing the body on this anytime soon, but i shall switch out the grip and stock for FG PTS ones in the future (project gun, it keeps changing ;) ) and some PMags, i think the 3 different shades of green furniture is a bit gauche :P

733ish.jpg

this is so going to lead onto buying a prebuilt MOE M4 :D

Anyone know if those PTS Ranger Plates made for high caps work for G&P/metal midcaps? Yes, I searched.

I did a pretty indepth tutorial a while back:

"Magpul Ranger & "L" Type Floor Plate Installation, For both RS and Airsoft Magpuls"

Tangman: Pretty interesting setup you've got there. And I've gotta admit, I've never seen anyone install their Troy front sight like that before! ;)

Edited by uscmCorps

Well *suitcase*, that's basically what I'm going for with my WOC defender... FDE CTR, FDE MIAD, PEQ-15, FDE MBUS, etc... STOLE MY GUN!!! :P

Looks beautiful though (except for the aimpoint micro IMO).

Edited by Kiki-Jiki
OOoo that RDS seems a bit high hows it working for u?

It is high, but I lost the low mount for the cloned aimpoint....I actually am getting a clone Aimpoint M4 and going to run the low mount with that...right now the sight doesn't cowitness very well...