Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very close to completion now.

IMG_1673.jpg

Added a knights trigger guard, magpul ladder Rail covers, MOE grip, TD stubby replica, and sling plate.

All that's left is a new Flashhider.

I'm thinking about going with either a Noveske KX3 or a more normal but relatively long fh (Maybe Scar-H flashhider or AAC style break). Opinions?

Nice paintjob, but I don't get why people like painting their 416's, especially multicam.

They should stay black :D

Reaper, they only offer it on an AEG for now: http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/king-arms-sandw...dark-earth.html

Hopefully they'll sell the MBK alone. Though I'm wondering why I'm asking myself that, since my M4 project is done XD.

Cheers mate. Funny you should mention MC, as the 416 was painted like that when i bought it.

"Surprised no one has mentioned the AFG yet. Newly released from Magpul, the Angled Fore Grip. Bit funky looking, but knowing Magpul, it's practical. The AFG is 1913 / Picatinny rail compatible and will come in MAGPUL standard colors (Black, Flat Dark Earth, OD Green , Foliage Green). It is reported to retail around $35."- Rogue Element from TNairsoft. For more on the AFG check out here (I don't want to copy and paste the article here since I do not have permission from the author yet): http://www.tnairsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.p...=86&t=16858

Pictures of it:

afg_8_1-tfb.jpg

IMG_9375.jpg

MagPulMOE.jpg

Edited by Optomis
Nice paintjob, but I don't get why people like painting their 416's, especially multicam.

They should stay black :D

Maybe itcause they don't want to read:

"Tze Trehtmarks on tzis gun are tze sohle properti of Umarex.

Umarex hold tze raits tuh ohl Aitsh änd Kay protuks. Umarex vill

get väri ängri at yu vhen you häv a gun fom Aitsh and Kay tzat

dahs not häv tzis full useless litany on it"

all the time

(read it as phonetic transkription to enjoy the full German accent :D)