Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, more relief if distance from scope to eye is longer?

Ehh, don't dig the -E mount, the rings are positioned too forward IMO.

Ahhh I see the difference now :D

Honestly though, even with the scope mounted forward on the E mount, the eye relief is still pretty good.

Case in point:

my Trijicon TR21 w/ LaRue E Mount:

DSC_0056-Copy.jpg

I really need to get an updated picture of this. Swapped over to a 14.5in black barrel and running the rail pannels a little differently :D

aznriptide859:

Do you have a hard time aiming with a paintball mask on? (where I typically play I have to use full face masks - makes aiming difficult)

I might give the SPR 1.5 mount a try

further = more relief....

TR24(1-4x) with LT mount should be just under $900...unless someone points me to a better deal...:D

Plan is to get a TR24 with SPR-E mount from LaRue as a combo...

Budget baller set-up: (roughly $108 USD total with shipping for scope & mount)

Replica LT SPR mount: http://www.ebairsoft.com/30mm-offset-mount-p-1923.html

Barska 1.25-4.5 x 26 30mm scope: http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Barska-1-25-4-5x26...=item518e7641ed

Edited by Hispeed1

I actually want the Accupoint combo as listed, just wondering if there are ways of getting it cheaper...lol

Though all things considered it is cheaper than say, an ACOG, with similar capability(battery-less illumination, 4x power sight...etc)

Edited by RacingManiac

The Millett's magnification wheel is pretty tough to move, right?

Kind of forces you to buy a Cat Tail lol.

EDIT: DFM, just for you :D

IMG_0501.jpg

Not bad looking I might add. Should I pick up another? XD...shortdot FEVER!!

And yes, the M4 setup is for you MW2 fanboys :D

IMG_0500.jpg

Edited by aznriptide859

A quick question. Does the PTS CTR stocks now come in a brown box with an orange stripe with all the Magpul PTS logos over it, as well as the stock it self having the trades ''CTR Cage 1Lx50'' replaced with just ''CTR''? Also has a rubber butt pad pre attached and no back clip???

Just received this, and the box and trades differ from the tan one I got from a UK retailer last Christmas.. I may just be paranoid :P

87518462.jpg

93235224.jpg

26106310.jpg

Edited by bOp
A quick question. Does the PTS CTR stocks now come in a brown box with an orange stripe with all the Magpul PTS logos over it, as well as the stock it self having the trades ''CTR Cage 1Lx50'' replaced with just ''CTR''? Also has a rubber butt pad pre attached and no back clip???

Just received this, and the box and trades differ from the tan one I got from a UK retailer last Christmas.. I may just be paranoid :P

I purchased a moe stock from e-hobby and one from fire support both within a couple of weeks of each other and they both came in the same box you are referring to. What hk retailer was it? If you go on the pts website you can see the genuine dealers.

Hugh