Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But why would they make the sling any different? I just don't get it...

I asked them this during my interview. They had to change the design due to ITAR restrictions and to ensure that the RS and PTS versions wouldn't be confused by RS consumers. Beta who were licensed to make the sling by PTS were specifically told to make the buckles different. That said, I personally think the PTS version is superior in every way. It has better tubular webbing that doesn't cut into your neck and shoulder, and the shackle and lock jaw hook are better designed and because they're on a swivel, are less likely to get tangled up. The PTS version also has a removable label patch via Velcro and you can make a personalized/team patch to go in it's place. From what I heard the gen 2 of the RS sling is probably going to be more like the PTS one.

It is an inner tube from a bicycle tire... Makes for a great grip.... I like to use the G36 as a model for things to do and things not to do to guns... I think a different fron end (Longer) would balance it out better.. But it looks ok... Thanx for the feedbck guys.

Yeah it'll be available once my fire pig arrives but its a clockwise thread unfortunately (only downside to the gun, its an awesome little shooter).

Cheers though! I'm really not sure what optic for it... Micro aimpoint I feel would look wrong though I know it's the 'right' thing to do for a magpul rifle :P