Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read about the real one, it also cuts wire, other pipes. It's actually REALLY useful in real life, due to afghanistan and iraq are mostly rundown, theres alot of stuff like that. First post by the way.

How does this guy have two posts and is already banned?

Almost done.

Just waiting for my B.A.D lever (purely for looks) and new dust cover

I think that could use a new paintjob. Either add a second color over that khaki you've got (cargo netting for a snakeskin pattern, maybe?) or give it a darker color, it just looks too light.

I was just thinking from a fashion kind of perspective to be honest. uscmCorps must have Costa's number right? We'll get the beardy one sporting an SR-15 with stippled up XTMs, Ladder covers and an AFG; and someone will have a licence to print money before you know it. :P

It doesn't strike me as everyone's cup of tea, though. Though offering to have it stippled for a couple dollars extra or free (madness?) would be a smart maneuver.

The problem is that it can VERY time consuming depending on what kind of pattern you use... There are not many people that would be willing to pay 40 bucks (figure I just pulled out of the air) for a single rail panel

How are the AFG's? Look uncomrotable and kind of ugly.

I think, as far as aesthetics go, AFGs are 1000x better looking than a downgrip and are far less likely to get caught on something. They also bring your hand much closer to the longitudinal axis of a weapon (with less strain) so it's far better for control (if you don't like holding your rifle like... a rifle, that is). ;)

In for the win. I ordered one last week for my HK416. :D