Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VFC PEQ ? What Micro dot is that?

No that's the clone from EB, was about $17 I think. It looks pretty awesome.

The micro T-1 is from dragonredairsoft.com

Best china optic I ever had. And this one has a red and a green dot. The other T1s are all just red.

Another piece I can highly recommend is that foregrip. It even has the correct TangoDown markings on the other side.

The locking mechanism is secured but a second lever inside the normal QD lever. You need to push the small lever down to lift the main lever up. And last but not least you can adjust the width of the rail attachmend but adjusting the screw. So it can fit any rail snug. I love that grip. ebaybanned as well.

I actually hate high mounts and prefer my height over bore to be as minimal as possible. What's EBB?

I'm with you on this, but I really wish someone made an ACM medium mount. Tall mount's too high, but I can't see through it without a riser.

Mininal stock wobble, I hadn't noticed until I checked because you asked,that's not something I've ever really thought about.

The Milspex has pretty nice build quality overall, the dot sharpness seems typical of knock-offs though.

Edited by ViciousV10s

I think your mid and short pic got mixed up....

I am trying to go down to a CQBR length barrel on mine(just 1 inch shorter than what it is now), mainly because I want to use the G&G flashhider but I'll need a CW to CCW adaptor and I don't want to end up with a much longer barrel...

Very nice... but something tells me that those trademarks on the reciever may not be licensed. Just seems odd why they'd cover the trades and have a different receiver than the normal Magpul PTS ones. Then again, perhaps the tape was just because they were worried it would be seized, even if it was legal.