spilla777 bad seller, bad items

toska

I just wanted to let everyone know that you should be careful when buying from spilla777.

i brought 3 items of him and all 3 busted or messed up in some way.

Scar - cracked and busted stock, threads stripped of front end, and non working.

Aug - missing forgrip, rubber parts of the stock, cracked hop up and barrel, with tape wrapped it, non working.

SR25 kit - front end end of barrel inside the body snapped, whole front end held on by glue, which once removed wont fit together.

i did ask before the deal if there was anything wrong the gun, and if they worked i was told that the scar and aug worked fine.

i also asked if there was any damage to them and was told no.

i have pmed him and was told that it must of been the post office that had broken them, which i doubt as i dont think the PO would of put tape round the aug parts or stripped screw threads.

since that time i have had no replies to the emails i have sent to him, and the number i was given to contact him on doesnt work.

i guess i will just have to put it down to life, but i thought people should be warned about him and his deals

• 2 weeks later...

An update on just how bad these item were/are.

The scar along with the cracked stock, has a completly stripped gearbox which was full of mud and god knows what.

The augs gearbox had gears missing and a burnt out motor.

The SR has had to be binned as the front was held on with some sort of surper strong glue, that when it was placed in a vice the barrel began to twist but the delta ring part didn't move.

I would suggest no one deals with this guy ever, I would also like to call him a number of names, but it might be classed as slander.

Just stay away from him and save you cash.

Archived