Airsoft Perks Project

Rhyn0

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most sites (at least in the UK) operate under the understanding that you only deliberately take a headshot if the head is the only visible target.

There are no specific rules regarding the grenade launcher to an unsuspecting foe that I am aware of, however it's not very sportsmanlike in a game that is based entirely on sportsmanship. I would only condone doing this if I knew the person I was about to blast and was happy for them to do the same in return at some point.

I was mainly trying to point that out whilst ideas may sound good and practical in video games (TF2) they will not always translate well to airsoft so you need to think about the type of behaviour you may encourage.

we're against seeking headshots as well in romania. knives are a big no-no as well. not sure about the grenade laucher thing.. maybe we'll drop the one where you blast the other guy, but keep the one about getting blasted.. not sure yet, haven't had time to reall go over them.

there's plenty to keep tho, so no need for worries.

Whippersnapper - kill an enemy that is 5-10 years older than you

Flyswatter - kill a minor or an enemy 5-10 years younger than you

Juvenile Delinquent - kill a parent on the opposing team

Child Discipline - kill your son/daughter on the opposing team

My Brother's Keeper/Sister Sister - kill a sibling on the opposing team

You mean kill as in "hit" or are we still using that real knife when we do these kills?

Edit: I'm stuck in MSN spk mode. :(

You mean kill as in "hit" or are we still using that real knife when we do these kills?

I meant to say "hit"...gotta work on that...I keep saying "I racked up kills" a lot...

i dont find owning someone unsuspecting with a grenade or going for head shots bad, but real knives are BAD.

I'm not advocating bringing real knives to a game, however, I have seen those folding utility knives on the field attached to people's gear, and I have also been "knife killed" with one - I did talk to the guy about why exactly DID he bring it out on the field...

I was mainly trying to point that out whilst ideas may sound good and practical in video games (TF2) they will not always translate well to airsoft so you need to think about the type of behaviour you may encourage.

Well I'm sure Rhyn0 can sort them out proper...besides, if you are really trying very hard to achieve an internet meme then you might want to rethink some of your priorities...

there's plenty to keep tho, so no need for worries.

-Perk Name minimum requirements Signature syntax

-Go for Glory! Charged up a hill/directly at an enemy whilst yelling. Go for Glory!

-Space Cowboy: Have had a Western style duel with an opponent, whether you mean it or not (IE, pistol vs pistol). Space Cowboy

-Pretty Fly For a White Guy: Have held your gun sideways in a game. Pretty Fly For a White Guy

-Perk Name minimum requirements Signature syntax

-Go for Glory! Charged up a hill/directly at an enemy whilst yelling. Go for Glory!

-Space Cowboy: Have had a Western style duel with an opponent, whether you mean it or not (IE, pistol vs pistol). Space Cowboy

-Pretty Fly For a White Guy: Have held your gun sideways in a game. Pretty Fly For a White Guy

pretty close TMOV you just forgot to bold the name and underline the minimum requirements.

images are nice too, but please don't use new perks/images until they've been added to the official list. Main objective right now is to gather more people and ifect them with perk frenzy, and your sig is just some images without any info or relation to the "originals" (yet).

Just spent 10 minutes working on a test gif. It takes a lot less if you have the teamplates, maybe 1 minute with the wizard, it's fool proof.

Don;t mind the quality, it's really crappy, paint copy/paste stuff, and keep in mind this is a test only.

I must say it works perfectly, i'm very happy with the results. with good images, a nice background, and a guy with an artistic eye making the teamplates, this could look very very cool

here goes nothing:

testgif.gif

PS: tanks Samm for the ulead animator info, that's pure gold..

I like!

Couple of possibles?

Foliage killer, Had a full blown shootout with an enemy through a bush with neither side claiming victory, Foliage Killer- x times so far

(twice so far...)

Point Man, Just CANNOT follow behind, Point man

(^May be too similar to Speedy Gonzales...)

I prefer Adrenaline Addict to Sugar Rush myself, it would accentuate the difference between Sugar Rush and Speedy Gonzales, id imagine Sugar being always running at the enemy, Speedy being jogging to and from the safe zone every time.

Keep up the good work!

Divine Intervention = Confront an enemy who shoots at you and something goes surprisingly wrong - his gun jams, vents, has no bullets/no gas/no magazine, etc. - Divine Intervention

It happened to me twice, on different days, with the same player. First time, he lost his Cyma Glock mag, second, his revolver vented just before he could shoot me.

Hmmm... interesting thread.

Your really need an awesome PiC\'s for this... I saw some from fallout on other pages... So, Team Fortress 2 have got some cool pics too. Here the links:

http://steamgames.com/tf2/pyro/

http://steamgames.com/tf2/heavy/kgb.htm

http://www.teamfortress.com/scoutupdate/energydrink.htm

All pics:

http://www.steampowered.com/status/tf2/achievements.php

Example:

Minigun wannabe

b06391a97668705d3522d7c44e232e36742aeb43.jpg

Dedicated

cc6238893493c7d2b94e1de7e1336ae0126aac2d.jpg

Sugar rush

924764eea604817d3c14de9640ae6422c7cdfb7a.jpg

Humpty Dumpty

e55db2913fa01650be6fc838ce15b369ec458956.jpg

Master Chef

e3955faaf2f7f140f24718af5ab6b3b256265c7f.jpg

Sleeping Beauty

4b0c92a4fe0218334241f265a81f77dc13b28e99.jpg

Family man

f36813c5713d225db2268e350c7547d380813eee.jpg or tf_medic_charge_friends.jpg

Combat journalist

cfaca9db6f57f9deaf4c1a06051eccd06df24a89.jpg

Combat medic

tf_medic_switch_to_medic.jpg (a lot of pics)

I like it!

Another few Ideas:

Lonely - spends an entire game without encountering anyone

Stand and deliver: Ambush and steal an objective from the enemy while it is in transit.

Arch-nemesis: Be the only person to kill an enemy and only be killed by that enemy over an entire day

Terminator: Without dying, unsuccessfully hunt an enemy, defeating all opposition in your path to them.

My example of the Terminator award would be me spending a game attacking multiple positions (usually 3-4 people at each position) only to find the same person would repeatedly run when he was the last man at his position. After this happened 3 times I got fed up and decided to attack further positions with the sole aim of defeating the one person. This continued for about 8 different positions each time involving me killing all of his comrades at each point only to have him run. When finally I caught up with him the 9th time the whistle was blown for the end of the game.

Wings :detective2:

not bad :D

Also, i see you;ve used some perks in your sig that have not been "approved" of yet.. please only use perks that are on the first post of this thread. the others are still submissions.

On another note, i'm sorry i haven't had the time to update as of yet. i'll try my best to get it done by next week.

it's in the works.. you just need to wait a little longer. I haven;t been able to get a cople of free hours to work them over, and talk them over with some other guys. as soon as i do, you'll get them.

Thats why i was apologising, beacuse the delay is due to my lack of time.

Archived