Airsoft Perks Project

Rhyn0

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(If an admin would be so kind as to copy/paste these at the end of the first post of this thread i would be most gratefull, edit function is disabled. Also, please update the perk count to 136. Thank you.)

New Perks!:

-Epic Teamkill Manage to kill at least 4 friendlies with one burst/in a short timespan Epic Teamkill

-Butterfingers Inadvertently killing yourself or teammates with a badly-thrown or dropped nade Butterfingers

-Chairsofter spend more time on the forum/internet than actually skirmishing Chairsofter

-Advance Payment Spends money on airsoft guns or kit before earning it Advance Payment

-Holy Trinity Getting a pistol kill, knife kill and grenade kill in the same round of the same game Holy Trinity

-Dance, F**ker Dance! run through heavy enemy gunfire unscathed Dance, F**ker Dance!

-Death or Glory take part in a all-out, whole team, head-on rush of the enemy position, where all or most of your team gets slaughtered Death or Glory

-Perfect Timing ruin an ambush by any sort of conspicuous action be it sneezing, moving to scratch an itch, laughing, etc. Perfect Timing

-Drill Sergeant assist a new airsofter throughout their very first games for an entire day Drill Sergeant

-Rock with your Glock listen to music ON the field, while playing Rock with your Glock

-Noble Sacrifice Constantly volunteer to draw fire away from your team/squad but keep dying every time you do so Noble Sacrifice

-Living the Dream Wear a sci-fi outfit to an airsoft game (IE Star Wars storm trooper, Master Chief, Helghast, Jin-Roh, Star Trek, Umbrella Corp) Living the Dream

-Puppeteer Successfully draw a sniper's fire by placing your helmet on your gun or a stick and waving the helmet just above the window sill Puppeteer

-David and Goliath Knifekill a SAW gunner David and Goliath

-Polar Bear Plunge Play airsoft in the winter wearing summer clothing Polar Bear Plunge

-Skinny Dipping Play airsoft without a shirt on Skinny Dipping

-Sam Fisher kill someone while hanging upside down Sam Fisher

-Picasso You usually apply face camouflage before a game Picasso

-Boomshot! Kill an unsuspecting enemy with a grenade launcher Boomshot! (not recommendable, but funny enough to make it in here)

-OMGWTFBBQ!! be on the receiving end of aforementioned shot OMGWTFBBQ!!

-Lawnmower As a SAW gunner, kill 5 or more enemies in one burst Lawnmower

-Clash of Titans As a SAW gunner, engage in a suppression duel with an enemy SAW gunner for at least 3 minutes Clash of Titans

-I Mean Business either likes to rack his weapon's charging handle/slide a lot, or every time he reloads he racks the charging handle/imitates real steel function I Mean Business

-Maestro Communicated using only military hand-signals for one entire game Maestro

-Drama Queen Impersonates actually getting hit with a bullet when hit with a BB Drama Queen

-Pretty Fly For a White Guy You like shooting your gun sideways.. alot Pretty Fly For a White Guy

-Divine Intervention Confront an enemy who shoots at you and something goes surprisingly wrong - his gun jams, vents, has no bullets/no gas/no magazine, etc. Divine Intervention

-Terminator Without dying, unsuccessfully hunt an enemy, defeating all opposition in your path to them Terminator

-Wise Old Man Constantly sought after for your advice regarding airsoft, and are a well known member of the community Wise Old Man

-Sweet thang! Requirements: be a female, play airsoft. Yep, that's it! Sweet thang!

-Euthanasia as a Medic, kill an enemy that is calling for their Medic Euthanasia

-Quadruple Bypass as a Medic, heal a team-mate while under fire from at least 4 enemies Quadruple Bypass

(note: you can only have one of the 2 following perks, as they are opposites describing your general performance as a medic):

-Hypocritical Oath while playing as a Medic you usually have more kills then people healed Hypocritical Oath

-First Do No Harm while playing as a Medic you usually heal more people than kill enemies First Do No Harm

(note: you can only have one of the 2 following perks, as they are opposites describing your general preference of weaponry):

-Party Member For those who love the eastern block type replicas, and use them almost exclusively ( Ak's and such) Party Member

-Fortunate Son For those who love the western built replicas, and use them almost exclusively( M14/16, Mp5, HK, etc) Fortunate Son

Just found a new formatting option that seems to have been overlooked, try hovering over my sig.

Usage:

[acronym='Minimum 2 friendly kills/1 round'[Friendly Fire expert - 3 Friendlies/1 round][/acronym]

If people want to use this I can provide all of mine already formatted to save time.

That's awesome - but surely your sig code must be immense and unweildy? Mine is bad enough, and I don't have that acronym stuff.

On another note, how did you compress the text in your sig - it seems smaller than mine...?

Yeah just a bit. It was a bit of a mission but I separated everything so I had 1 achievement per line and then copied and pasted the tags before and after, replaced the default wording and then compressed it all back down.

I've set the main body of text as size=1 although not sure how much of a difference if it makes.

OK,so here's some i thought about:

May i make a little suggestion?RUN. - Have AT LEAST 2 players run after seeing you

You're too slow! - Upgrade to previous perk - Chased after escaping player,and killed him(AIRSOFT kill of course)

Too Much Airsoft - Had most kills in the entire game

Immobilizer - Most leg shots

MOOOOOM!!!I'M HUNGRY!!!!!!!! - During a game, take out a sandwich,and eat it

TAKE THAT,B***H!! - Killed a player 3 times a row

Neo - Dodged an entire burst in Matrix style

I think I found a minefield Get hit by at least 2 mines in round X mines

Long Arm of The Law Use a only bolt-action rifle in CQB and be on the winning team Long arm of the Law

Veteran Be the oldest player on site Veteran

Blessed by the machine spirit Totally submerge an AEG/AEP in water/mud/fertilizer(!) and have it continue firing flawlessly afterwards x Submersions for y guns

Schwarzenegger Carry more than 5 or more guns at the same time during a skirmish x guns on body during a skirmish

He was there a minute ago! Determindly smite a patch of vegetation/bush/window where a player was only to be killed from the next bush/window by that player He was there a minute ago!

jsut a few ideas, I think my fav 1 of 300 would have been when there were 4 of us supposed to be 'delaying' the enemy advance (26 players), the marshals eventually came up and asked us to quietly fall back becuase the other team were complaining they couldn't get anywhere!

What kind of whiny cry-baby players complain to a marshal that their platoon-sized group can't defeat a 4-man squad? I hope they were all ashamed.

That 5+ guns at a time seems too easy, I routinely carry more than that on some games. For example, Easter Sunday - an urban game. I had twin USPs in thigh holsters, twin MP7s in my assault vest, a hold-out derringer in my pocket and my G36. That's 6. I could have had a back-up shotgun as well, but I'd forgotten it. :blink:

Maxmal, i think you missed the point of these perks..

regarding the schwarzenegger perk, that might get in, you dont see a guy with 5 guns on him very often. And hedganian, Out of those 6, 3 were pistols, and 2 were pistol sized aeg's. so thats not exactly a Schwarzie outfit. mayma make a requirement that maximum 2 can be pistols/pistol sized.

When in doubt, Whip it out-Carry a combat knife on your regular gear

Firing Blanks-Forgotten to load one or more of your magazines, no ammo when you need it

Stuck in the Mist-Goggles fog so bad you can't see anything

GTA!-Attempted to stop an in-game vehicle, and take it over

Stick in the Mud-Watching a teamate fall in the mud, only to fall in yourself

Sole Survivor-Only one left in your squad after a firefight

Stayin' Alive!-Somehow avoiding being shot while wandering out into the open during a firefight

Hed, i'm not saying rifles either, i'm just trying to refine it.

Any update on images? if any of you guys are working on images for perks, please start submitting them here, as that's the next step. Also we need a template for the background, something along the lines of 400x100 pixels maximum.

images should be either 100x100 or 80x80pixels

well the whiney platoon had all decided to walk UP the hill to out flank us, not realising they had to come backl DOWN the hill to get to the gateway we were defending lol and yes I think the arnie one should be AEG size guns in retrospect ^^, tho I did weild a SAW one handed once when the stock fell off xD

Well for what ever reason when ever the teams are unbalanced they grab me and say "Take your band off (tape, etc...) and go to the other team." On one such occasion it happened four times. I guess looking all tactical geardo gives the impression I count for something :P I'm just an "average asian" (For those who have watched Bobby Lee on MadTV).

Archived