KART News!

Frontiers

Anyone ever had that "double-feed" issue in their AEG? Well, i did that on purpose on on old TM AK, and i went a bit further. I made it intentionaly fire 3 bb's in semi. Small modding to the tappetplate and more mods to the last gear. It was consistant and reliable. Moving the hopup further down the barrel by the lenght of 2 bb's isnt that hard to design, then you'd have some hopup-effect on all 3 bb's. Now imagine you had 2 barrels and 2 hop-up's mounted in double nozzle cylinderhead, they do fit if you wonder and the whole thing isnt all that hard to design eighter. Add a massive spring to give the gun some power to kick those bb's into the distance and you'l have a nice shottie. Could work as both spring pump-action or AEG.

I doubt kart makes it anything else exept an AEG that looks like a Saiga. But, there is hope. That 3-shooter mod is fairly easy to do on any AEG.

but, remember that these chinese guys can do some pretty random stuff. i mean, both elephant never made anything but LPEGs until their M500 shotgun came out that is a plain beast. i mean, they are already being innovative by releasing a Saiga.

Funny, I was just thinking today of how a saiga 12 airsoft gun could work. I was thinking a mosfet for 8 or 9 round bursts, an extremely high ROF, a hop-up that is made to wobble about and apply inconsistently to cause the spread, and magazines resembling an AEG's would be the simplest way. Pity this one looks to be a pump-action.

• 2 months later...

Kart is having troubles with their Saiga making and they want to change the moulding they where making, they where looking for something like this as attached in these pictures, anybody have any idea where possibly could buy deactivated or the real thing? like in these pictures.

thanks a million to anyone participating on help.

I don't know how much we can discuss real firearms but look at impactguns >_>;

Shhh I said nothing.

they didnt have but thanks for the headsup, i think this should be allowed to talk after all they are making airsoft guns from real gun bodies so i guess it should belong to airsoft discussion :D

• 3 months later...

Archived