AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for those that gets tantals email/price listing.

how much does he sell the kobras for? i can never get his email ;_____;

Gen 1's for $199,95, Gen 2's for $189,95. My list is about a year old though so they might be more expensive now as there are fewer around these days.

they're pretty much identical, even down to markings. the only differences are that the rear sight is filled in orange paint (still has the russian 'n' character though) and it has an indent on both sides at the back of the reciever cover (the russian only has it on the left IIRC)

Identical to what? It has an stamped receiver whilst almost everything else is AK-47 style, not to mention the bayonet on the solid stock version.

In the Real Sword Dragonov where does the battery go?

Stick type inside the hand guards.

thanks, I'm still working on that at the moment, doing little bits at a time so as not to over do it, but yeah most of the forend wear hasn't shown up due to the lighting. im actually about to do the top cover now, when its done i'll put it in the worn weapons thread though, no need to have it here twice.

Edited by Mr. Jon
Grobut what make is the second AKM down from the top

You mean the little fellow with the coathanger stock? that's an LCT AIMS kit with some different furniture on it (LCT "red" pistol grip, RS AKM wood, LCT ventilated steel upper on an AKM gastube).