AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Empty Chambers, check the inside of your receiver where the the rear trunnion is attached for your folding stock and see is there is any room. More than likely you'll need to take the mechanism out and show pictures, if you could do that we could tell better. I have not seen anyone take of the stock to be completely sure.

Why trade the stock for a real one? it's steel either way. Besides the stock will almost cost as much as the cyma...

because he likes a bit of extra realism, like GRIM? an AIMS stock shouldnt set him back much anyway

you shouldnt have any serious trouble fitting a RS stock, might need a bit of modding but i doubt anything major. GRIM would be the best person to ask (although his is an inok)

Edited by my_plague_666

Ahhh, I apologize. I'm not necessarily replacing it with another coat hanger stock, but the original AIM full stock.

The AIMS trunnion looks fairly close to the block used to secure the stocks on the RS. I'll probably give it a shot regardless. I got a killer deal on the wood kit...

i thought some of you guys might be interested with this

i held a CA SVD today, took the topcover off & the gearbox looks like a TM m14 gearbox

anyway here's the pics i took

Manual, would confirm that the GB loks like the TM m14

07252009003.jpg

sturdy looking hop-chamber

07252009001.jpg

a GB pic

07252009002.jpg

review please

Look in general discussion.

Took the gearbox apart today. 7mm bearings with plastic ball bearing spring guide, and a blue polycarb piston head (doesn't look special, just noting it because I've never seen a blue one in a china gun)....other than that everything is just a normal Dboys gearbox...

1233549544.jpg

Delicious atrocity. I'm considering putting a CAW BG15 (rail mount version) onto it. Thoughts on that? :P

100_0392.jpg

And here's my recently sold Cm031b. This one was taken with my digital camera, so the picture's much better than the other one. I'm no artist, but I'm trying to learn how to play with a camera for some good looking pictures.