AK & Variants Picture Thread

quick question

if anyone has a Romanian stock and found a fair bit of play in it have they found a fix?

my CYMA has alot of play in the stock and i cant get the pin out to put washers or anything in there becasue the sock is actaully part of the body and cant be removed :(

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats not a romy AK ;) just a russian AKS74 with a donkey dong foregrip.

Well then it is what it is. I love bog standard AK's, even now, don't know much about the little things that make them different, but dear lord am I eager to learn.

My AK-fu is weak.

Retard-fu is strong.

Picture request:

An AKS74u with a normal 7.62 AK mag.

Try not to bug me too much about putting a 7.62 mag in the gun, after all, most airsoft guns are chambered in 6mm...

Actually, there have been some real-steel runs of European (Bulgarian, IIRC) AKS74us rechambered for 7.62x39mm. So it's not that inaccurate unless you're doing a Russian loadout.

Actually, there have been some real-steel runs of European (Bulgarian, IIRC) AKS74us rechambered for 7.62x39mm. So it's not that inaccurate unless you're doing a Russian loadout.

Are you talking about the AKMSU?

Didn't those have an elongated expansion chamber, making the compensator awkwardly long?

Question:

I plan on making this. \/\/\/\/\/

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/enlargeimage.php?enlargeimage=lct_aeg_g03_l.jpg

But instead i'm planning on putting a Magpul CTR on there.

Would this work on a Cyma, Dboys, Echo1 as the baseline AEG? \/\/\/\/\/

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Magpul_CTR_stock_combo_for_AK_Type_Rifles.html

If so, which would be the best baseline gun?

Edited by iX LoneStar Xi
Has anyone had a chance of handling the CYMA romanian AK, I was thinking of picking it up because I just love the look of those romanian AK's. Can the EBB system be taken out without any change in the gun operational power?

IIRC, it's just a matter of removing the rod that connects to the bolt. Shouldn't negatively affect performance.

im trying to find a pic of a '47 with the fold understock 47s? with a grenade launcher but im having trouble any one care to help me out please?

The GP-25 and GP-30 were developed after the AK74 was put into service. Not to mention, there's no room for the stock to fold. You'll only find side-folder pics with a grenade launcher.

IMG_6882.jpg

IMG_6885.jpg

IMG_6876.jpg

Weathered TM AK-47 based Romanian AIM

External parts

- King Arms 74/AKM body

- King Arms 74/AKM dust cover

- King Arms 74/AKM safety lever

- King Arms AK metal front set

- slant muzzle break G&P i think

- TM front sight (modded to look like AKM)

- TM gas tube/ bayo lug (modded to look like AKM)

- ICS bolt

- Real steel romanian furniture

- Mag Magazine painted to look like bakelite