AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats really unfortunate the bb's are hitting the inside of the silencer. I had really good luck and mine are not, it actually really muffles the sound of the aeg so it will work great as a secondary to my svd or cqb operations

I know, I've had hit and miss when it comes to installing silencers on AEG's...some work and some don't! I might just use a drill to widen the exit hole of it, as muffles the sound brilliantly.

It's got quite a loud "cack" when firing normally, but this is almost completely gone when installed.

Just go to your local hardware store and pick up some roll pins. Take your front sight along. It's usually a good idea to get two different sizes, since things tend to fit differently once your at home. <_< That's what I do. Every external pin besides the gearbox pin on my M4 came from my local ACE Hardware.

Edited by The Crunchy Bunny

Thanks man. :)

Initial impressions of the VFC AKs-74un DXv2: Not nearly as nice as my Real Sword Type 56-1 but still nice. The finish is alright... looks a little, thick? The wood, apart from the wobble on the upper, is EXTREMELY nice quality, and the plum pistol grip is a nice touch. The selector lever isn't nearly as stiff or clicky as I would like it but I think I am spoiled by my Real Sword. ;) Also, there is absolutely no wobble in the stock, folded or unfolded.

I have been toying with getting the LCT RPK as well :)

BTW gunners have the LCT AK 47 conversion kit for 580 bucks (£360) right now.

lol well i'd rather buy one of the other LCT conversion kits than the AK47 as there quite abit cheaper! $290 for a RPK and $270ish for other models! :P on WGC, plus that 580 bucks doesnt include postage and customs fees!