AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gun looks great, mags don't. Get some proper ak/akm mags instead of those hideous ak74 mags.

u r retard

Burn!

Maybe blue tape to hold mags together?

maybe if you want to do a really good portrayal of an airsofter, yeah.

Edited by Skarclaw
Don't use blue tape, it's stupid. That akms is beutiful! Who made it?

bloodsword: Haha, tactical rust! Can you even fold the stock like that? ;)

fa_ar_ak74_1.JPG

Best tell the russian army that then, they use blue tape because it was the only electrical tape available in bulk in the Soviet Union/ Early new Russia

Edited by T3CH
Best tell the russian army that then, they use blue tape because it was the only electrical tape available in bulk in the Soviet Union/ Early new Russia

So, you have only blue tape available at your store? :P Stupid I tell ya!

Maybe blue tape to hold mags together?

*sigh* not this *suitcase* again. i heard enough of this nonsense in my time on red alliance.

this is NOT true, just a rumor around airsofters. yes, blue tape was used but so was just about any other kind of tape (i remember even seeing a photo from the 1st conflict in chechnya where a guy had his mags taped with what appeared to be elastoplast, not a bad idea now i think about it)

i personally like the look of that selotape on there, its different.

u r retard

Go jump of a high building, keyboard warrior.

Was unaware of the fact that there was polymer lookalike mags made for airsoft AKM's. Still, i don't like polymer mags in a akm, so i was only wrong about the caliber :)

And, it's not that unusual to see ak74 mags in akm's when it comes to airsoft, so i didn't really look to much at the mags.

knivezs, didn't mean to offend you. If i did, my apologies