AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bipod is actually nothing special. seems to be just a "civillian" version for the tigr. There is another version which is said to be used by government but these things cost about 400 USD even in russia and from what i could see is just used by some MVD snipers and not of any soldiers of the "regular" army.

besides that the bipod prooved itself to be useless, if not disturbing.

Edited by kapitan_jay
*snip*

My CYMA AK74M when I got it in the summer. It now has a 3 point sling on, and Im about to order a RIS handguard, front handgrip, AKM flash hider and some King Arms midcaps for it.

So it will be a Tacticool Khyber Pass? ;)

Edited by WL-Matt

Inokatsus AKM's with realsteel russian and romanian: stocks, cleaningkit,slings,mags,ammo,handguards,gastubes,muzzlebreaks. Also modded on Dboys bolts since they have the corect shape.

sry for crappy quality pics

akmaims.jpg

Edited by GRIM!
Inokatsus AKM's with realsteel russian and romanian: stocks, cleaningkit,slings,mags,ammo,handguards,gastubes,muzzlebreaks. Also modded on Dboys bolts since they have the corect shape.

sry for crappy quality pics

/snip

Jeez, that gun mine as well be the real thing with all the real steel parts on there :D

Looks amazing, keep up the good work!

I just ordered a GHK gas-blowback AKSU and Im already regreting this buy even before they have shipped it out. I want to build this:

myweaportertrn.jpg

Anyone can think of a way to build this? I want to use an AKM/AKMS/AK74 body and the M4 stock adapters that I know of are made for AK47's.

Ah, screw you! No, the reason I like it so much is because it isnt really that tacticool, it has like a nice balance of old AK (hence why Id want to keep the woood lower handguard and the bakelite grip) and just a few modern touches. I was actually inspired by this gun here:

2158.jpg

I just ordered a GHK gas-blowback AKSU and Im already regreting this buy even before they have shipped it out. I want to build this:

myweaportertrn.jpg

Anyone can think of a way to build this? I want to use an AKM/AKMS/AK74 body and the M4 stock adapters that I know of are made for AK47's.

tbh for the price i would grab a cyma akm arms stock adaptor and a copy of the gas tube rail from somewhere like ebaybanned rsov or px airsoft