• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5c4201054554P8425.jpg

Kalash AKS74, Danmu GP-30 Gen2

Kalash AKS74MN

Kalash AKS74U

Ugly MAG midcaps, but they are good and cheap.

They are all steel versions. Pot metal aint good enough for me!

Gonna buy a recoilbuffert and a torniquet for the AKS74, then i'm pretty much done.

And to do a popular quote: It's solid, like BEAR!

Edited by Noart
GHK AKSU with RA Tech steel bolt carrier, NPAS, aluminium hop unit, real AKSU handguard, real AK bakelite pistol grip, mags painted plum with Tula arsenal mark added, and weathered :D Real AKSU sling and real Kobra. Not much else left to do with it but shoot it!

That looks fantastic. Where did you buy the AKSU handguard?

Edited by Kamigawa
the white logo between the stock hinge and fire selector is engraved by a "company" called PJ they are just re-branding dboys etc.

The logo just ruins the look of the gun as it is not present o RS

Aha. Well, the PJ ones was cheaper from poland than a Kalash from china, so the little logo there is'nt that bad. I could just drop some paint on them if i really cared. :P

Can anyone tell me what size thread is the CA SLR105/ AK74's flash hider? I'm trying to find a replacement flash hider for my AK because having a 74 flash hider on a 47 feels kinda weird. Any thoughts?

The normal 14 mm (but it has an extra threathed cap arround it for the 74 flashhider, wich is a damn work to remove)

Must say I Like the Aimpoint on that place :P

Edited by Jack the Ripper
The normal 14 mm (but it has an extra threathed cap arround it for the 74 flashhider, wich is a damn work to remove)

Must say I Like the Aimpoint on that place :P

For some reason, I didn't see any extra cap on the threads. Just a hunk of metal flash hider. I've tried threading a normal 14mm flash hider, but it didn't fit at all.