AK & Variants Picture Thread

simple answer is yes. Maybe adding a tightbore and playing around with hop rubbers and nubs would help out if used for a DMR

Thanks jebus, time to save then :)

BTW, is it externally compatible with TM external parts if i get bored and want to build it into a AKM or tactic00l AK?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers M8s!

For now I´m going to stick to AK47 lenght since I´ll be playing mostly in woodland environment where the length isn´t an issue.

Beta project mags are mostly because of better fit in pouches. + some touch of magpul of course :D

Skip the top rail and get an UltiMAK! Other than that it looks good actually!

I've finally bought another AK, are those SAW-grips worth getting or are they not comfortable enough?

I considered UltiMAK as well but having that side scope mount already I choose to go this way. Also, I prefer to keep that wooden upper front hand guard (as with the Romanian stock) just to mix old with new. :P

Haven´t really field-tested that SAW-grip yet, but so far it feels a lot better than the normal AK grip. It´s an Element from EBB and actually is quite sturdy.

Cheers M8s!

For now I´m going to stick to AK47 lenght since I´ll be playing mostly in woodland environment where the length isn´t an issue.

Beta project mags are mostly because of better fit in pouches. + some touch of magpul of course :D

I considered UltiMAK as well but having that side scope mount already I choose to go this way. Also, I prefer to keep that wooden upper front hand guard (as with the Romanian stock) just to mix old with new. :P

Haven´t really field-tested that SAW-grip yet, but so far it feels a lot better than the normal AK grip. It´s an Element from EBB and actually is quite sturdy.

Luv the SAW grip! Mine from G&P conversion kit feels great :D

If I were you I would use Romy lower Hand Guard and ULTIMAK rail for the mixed look

BTW the T1 can sit lower for better cheek weld........if any :P

Thanks Docv400. Have to say that I´m satisfied how it turned out to be...with the little inspiration of other Tacticool AK´s around here. Something for the AK purists to deal with :D

BTW. That railed hand guard really needed modifications to get it fit (it´s was too long). Again, this too is a ACM from EBB and the gun VFC.

One neat feature with the Romy stock is how it sticks to your cheek in sub-zero temperatures :D I guess that stock adaptor might help with the right materials.

Edited by uba

guys quick bit of help needed, has anyone got or owned an LCT AMD-65. Im looking to buy one either today or tomorow, But ive read somewhere that its very hard to fit a 9.6v 1500mah stick battery into it. Also what are the quality of the internals on the newer LCT aegs (currently looking at the AMD-65 PMC)? Are they as good as VFC ak internals (was hoping to pickup another new VFC AIMS from somewhere but every where is sold out :()

It's not that hard to put a 9.6 in if you remove the fuse. As for the internals... if all LCT gearboxs are like mine, then it makes the gun not worth buying. I would have killed for one with a VFC GB, Even CYMA innards would have been better than LCTs own offerings. I'm still waiting on parts from a friend to get my gun working. Not working again, just working at all. The conversion kit would seem the smart move.