AK & Variants Picture Thread

I think I'll go with the Phantom Flash-hider, I just found out they make a version for the Ak.Say, have anyone tried adapting a Real steel Flash hider to a Real Sword Ak? Funny enough, even with the extra handwork, the price would be about the same and it should be better than most if not all the AS muzzles.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice collection there Trasher! thinking of doing the same with afew of my AK's, the AMD65 looks sweet, i quite like the fore grip on my AMD tho.. might just get a Ultimak rail for mine tho but its a shame LCT don't sell it separate from the lower rail!!!

PS if anyone knows where i can get just a Ultimak rail RS that import to the UK let me know!

Edited by Bersy

Get one there sweet! i use mine all the time as its my favorite at the moment... only bad thing about LCT's is the cleaning rod rattles abit but i sorted that with foam in the front of the receiver now it doesn't rattle about :D shall have to get some pictures up of my new G&G/LCT AKMS plus my other AK's!

Are they using AK now?

Two Special Operations Task Group (SOTG) soldiers make their way from Camp Russell to the airfield at Multi National Base Tarin Kowt before an operation in Kandahar province.

Hi-res: http://www.defence.gov.au/media/download/2010/Nov/20101119/20101018adf8262658_087.jpg

0bac4557.jpg

Edited by chas

Are they using AK now?

Two Special Operations Task Group (SOTG) soldiers make their way from Camp Russell to the airfield at Multi National Base Tarin Kowt before an operation in Kandahar province.

Hi-res: http://www.defence.gov.au/media/download/2010/Nov/20101119/20101018adf8262658_087.jpg

No, I read somewhere that they were returning after training some of the local police.