AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It maybe fit here:

I modifyed my china-made RPG optic to fit on regular AK-side bracket:

th_Kp002.jpg

My next problem is: if I put the AK side barcket on the original place; it's terribly unconfortable... It's far too forward... I can't use the rubber eyepiece... and it's useless without it...

What is your experience with the original placed RPG optic? And what do you think about moving it as backward as possible???

Nice. Seems like RK 95´s are slowly appearing on Arnies, good. Now if only someone would make a good review of one. Might have to purchase one myself later this spring.

It´s a shame though that G&G didn´t include any side rail mount in it :S

BTW, how do you find it mightyjebus?

I had to mod the front handguard to fit a lipo in. G&G suggest a saddle bag one but I have loads of stick lipos so i carved the inside of the grip slightly to make them fit.

I only have 1 mag at the mo so i might have a small skirmish with it this saturday.

its pretty rock solid with a slight amount of movement in the stock but I think this is natural due to the design of the stock. there are a couple of holes in the receiver which aren't good looking but are true to the design (you can see the gearbox through the holes).

blowback is fun and i'll probably do a mini review when I get the time.

Nice. Seems like RK 95´s are slowly appearing on Arnies, good. Now if only someone would make a good review of one. Might have to purchase one myself later this spring.

It´s a shame though that G&G didn´t include any side rail mount in it :S

BTW, how do you find it mightyjebus?

The bear was a christmas present from my wife and daughter, and comes from here http://www.battlebear.tk/. Made by wounded vets and the money goes to help them. There is in fact a molle strap on the bears back, so you can attach him to molle gear. One of the best prezzies ever! Go on you know you want one! Various camo as well! ;)