AK & Variants Picture Thread

Thanks for the kind words mates. Its funny that I havent seen any gun like this before, since all those part were really easy to purchase. The silencer weights a ton, but it just wouldnt be the same without it. Im really impressed about the posp. It feels alot like using a acog with M4.

Im thinking about mounting a light to the barrel. Something like Surefire 6P with IR filter + pressure switch.

..It would just ruin the "eastern" look of the gun. :unsure:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have decided that my next perchase will be ak of some desciption, but i have a few questions, would a gp-30 fit a ak-105? the mounts look like they could still lock to the barrel, but the gas block is all different so i'm not sure, does anyone have this combo? could they take a picture?

I have decided that my next perchase will be ak of some desciption, but i have a few questions, would a gp-30 fit a ak-105? the mounts look like they could still lock to the barrel, but the gas block is all different so i'm not sure, does anyone have this combo? could they take a picture?

not without modding IIRC, i have seen it done though and it looked savage.