AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question: Can the VFC AIMS series take a 4/5A sized battery?

Specifically, an 8.4v Elite 2000mAh 4/5a pack, which, going by the dimensions on CBP, should be about 12" long.

Yes it fits perfectly. I'm running that exact battery in my VFC AIMS, puts out a great rate of fire too.

Sigma, how is fitting AK mags into a satch? I guess it's easier because they're the 5.45 ones though.

You know, I couldn't tell you. That 'satch is brand new and I haven't tried. I'm sure the 5.45's will fit, and the 7.62s live in the ChiCom usually anyway. Someday I will also get a Smersh.

What brand is that akms and pistolgrip?

Anyone know what clone brand is the best and why for a AKMS and AIMS, looking into getting em. Thinking metall and such, furniture and other parts will be replaced with real stuff.

Allready got the Inokatsus but i dont play much and they are to expensive to be wall hangers and are upp for sale...

Edited by GRIM!

Kind of an odd question for you guys, but here goes.

Would it be possible to remove the folding stock on the Real Sword Type 56-2 and replace it with a romanian wire stock? Obviously some cutting and welding would have to be done, but how hard would it be, and how sturdy would it be in the end. I'm working on a custom gun for someone, and they are wanting a romanian stock on the gun.

Also, I'll have to bust out my camera and post up my AKs.

Thanks guys.

Kind of an odd question for you guys, but here goes.

Would it be possible to remove the folding stock on the Real Sword Type 56-2 and replace it with a romanian wire stock? Obviously some cutting and welding would have to be done, but how hard would it be, and how sturdy would it be in the end. I'm working on a custom gun for someone, and they are wanting a romanian stock on the gun.

Also, I'll have to bust out my camera and post up my AKs.

Thanks guys.

you'd have damn great holes in the side for one thing. also no tang to mount the new stock on. basing it on a full stock would probably be more sensible.