AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Yea, found that out - the GB has a CM02 on it :(

Hopefully the GBBR drop in will still work.

afaik you need to do some modification for the gbbr kit to work properly

or probably it will notwork at all ?...hahaha

cyma aksu is similar with TM design

Edited by knivezs

unless it's the newer one model that's more VFC than anything. All of my "VFC clones" have had a cm.02 gearbox. easiest way to check is if it has screws showing on the bottom of the receiver, which would make it a marui clone.

Edited by DFM56

Not just that. The actual structure of the receiver is designed differently, including how the barrel attaches. Trust me when I say that it cannot work without modification - I compared the kit to a King Arms AK47 receiver (which uses an identical style of construction) in hopes of adapting it for a Type3 AK47 build. It will not work.

Not just that. The actual structure of the receiver is designed differently, including how the barrel attaches. Trust me when I say that it cannot work without modification - I compared the kit to a King Arms AK47 receiver (which uses an identical style of construction) in hopes of adapting it for a Type3 AK47 build. It will not work.

If I get pics inside the receiver, could you tell if it's TM or VFC?

The rod that holds back the upper receiver button isn't there either lol, so there's no definite way that the receiver cover stays on :(

Plus, what's an AK w/o the bolt? XD

I took a look at the GBBR conv. kit pictures again - I can get why this receiver won't be able to fit the new trigger mech. Oh well, saves me $100 :D

Well I know you can get metal cyma midcaps for like 7$ from Chinese/HK shops. That may be nice, if your going highcap I say TM highcaps all the way

i have a lot of RS magazines, so I'm gonna put airsoft midcaps inside them