AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its the actual stock not where its attached to thats the problem there is a bit of movment due to the poor tolerences of thepin and the stock pivot point.

Fabricate a new pin using nails and a rotary tool.

Anyone with a Romanian stock, do you have stock wobble? if so how do you fix it? my CYMA stock wobbles like crazy and i cant do anything to fix it without removing the rivets holding the rear end of the reciever in place.

I know this won´t help you but just to let you know the stock on VFC AIMS Romania doesn´t wobble at all. In fact, all in all the gun is really solid. How´s the rest of the body in CYMA?

Some new shots of the lady with GP30 attached (wasnt as broken as I thought- yay!) Ive decided I like it better without accessories (PKA real-steel sight or GP30) so both are available :P

P3160001.jpg

P3160002.jpg

P3160003.jpg

Some closeups on the wearing in Ive done on receiver and wooden parts. I chipped and scratched it up with a file, burnt off a lot of the varnish, but then rubbed with oil. I think its come out rather well :)

P3160004.jpg

P3160005.jpg

So I was watching The Unit some time ago and....

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

...I call it my Plausible Deniability weapon....

The inspiration....

UnitAk47bob.jpg

UnitAk47carl.jpg

Ak47mack.jpg

Mind you there are some differences, especially since I didn't think a KAC supressor would do the trick on a 7.62x39 AK....

Enjoy :D

Edited by Romeo98

Quick questing; would it be possible to put a spring and a real steel cleaning kit in the buttstock of a Dboys AK 74 (RK 06) and have it functionin glike on the real steel rifle?

I would love to have a cleaning kit stored in the buttstock, but I guess it all comes down to the shape of the hollow area in the stock.

Don't. Go for the Dboys "full steel" instead. My Cyma has broken a few parts, one of which I can't replace.

agreed, I had a cyma few months ago and now I have a Dboys fullsteel aksu, the difference is unspeakable...even the new VFC clone cm.045 has worst externals than the dboys

Got some 40rds mags yesterday and a Izhmash bayo.

img0133f.jpg

Decided to take a pic of all my RS mag collection, Russian, Romanian, Serbian etc :)

img0135p.jpg

My RS pimped Ino AIMS w the new 40rds mag :)

img0141k.jpg

And Ino AKM w the RS used and abused russian stuff, need a real gasblock also for the bayo to conect better tho.

akmf.jpg