Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hick

G&G GBB Pistol

Dear airsoft companies,

If more than two companies make/clone a series of gun, try to make one that hasn't been made yet. If you are still intent on making it, please do not screw up as horribly as G&G did on this pistol

sincerely,

Anachro

Yuck.

There are a lot of new Clone GBB's coming out that actually look good. This thing doesn't stand a chance unless it is like $10 (even then I wouldn't buy it).

Yuck.

There are a lot of new Clone GBB's coming out that actually look good. This thing doesn't stand a chance unless it is like $10 (even then I wouldn't buy it).

G&G losing touch with the airsoft community since....forever....

It actually doesn't look that bad, and for G&G's first gas pistol I think it looks ok, besides the huge orange tip and the trigger. The GnG logo in the grip looks pretty cool.

And besides, it's railed and can take CO2.

... I wonder how it performs, regardless of looks?

I don't think that's a GBB- The only pistols I've seen with that screw there at the back end of the slide were either NBB's or springers.

Ad doesn't actually say GBB, it is C02, I think its a fixed-slide...

Slainte!

Even if it didn't have that stupid looking trigger I'd hate it. Any product that spells extreme like that is auto-fail (that includes the hi-capa by TM). The same goes for unnecessary 'z's.

Actually, using extreme at all in most cases is a bad thing.

In the words of Homer:

'Ah burn it, send it to hell, get it away!!!'

That is just 1911 blasphemy right there, truly one ugly son of a *badgeress*.

'FireKnife'

You know, looking at it, it could be G+G's re brand of the KJW C02 piece that just came out, just like they did with that horrible abomination of a re brand 226 they had out.

Judging by the magazine, I'd say its' definitely a NBB. Which also explains the DA trigger.

If it was NOT CO2 and GBB I'd consider buying one, despite the stupid writing on the slide.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.