G&G GBB Pistol

Hick

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As mentioned.. it has been out for some time.

I am trying to get my hands on one here from a couple of the members- no-one has made a review of it at all!

http://www.airsoft.net.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=4961 I have us talking a bit about it.

the one i played with i was pretty keen to see it converted into a race pistol. THey ahve a quick smooth blowback and good power, and quite accurate..

had a test one down here ages ago, fire quite hot and all and are fine for firing, but for *suitcases* and gigs sakes we all disliked them, the blowback isnt that great and they sound like sprocketman farting (sorry sprock) lol-(which is very muffled and quite[sic]). Found that quite odd for a Co2 one

I have one since last year, A few points though, it doesn't come with that red tip, at least not over here anyway. it IS blowback, and its verty crisp and snappy however it doesnt lock back on empty. the trades are a bit iffy but nothing some wet and dry sand paper wont take care of. the trigger does look a bit *suitcase* too but it doest bother me personally and its not double action. :)

she has a capacity of 15 rds if i remember correctly and is a single stacking type.

Performance wise, its a little beauty. snappy and accurate. with a very nice inner barrel and adjustable hopup. chrono's 300fps average and being Co2 its pretty consistant.

Heres a few pics of my one,

3404491083_3f4d88104a.jpg

3065834499_945e791089.jpg

I just got some Pachmayr grips for it today so it'll look a bit fancier. its well worth the money though. it'll easily get off 70-100 shots on a single Co2 cylinder and its very consistent and accurate.

sorry, dont have any pics of the internals, firefly,

About November i think. its bullet proof as fair as reliability goes, maybe not to everyones taste but it performs very well. I even jumped out a window in PR3 and landed on it too without any problems.:) lol

that because of the design of the slide, it doesnt work like conventional gas blowbacks. if you remove those 2 screws and the allen key the blowback cylinder comes out the back. then the slide come off the front.

Maybe it's made for IPSC. They wouldn't care about looks.

Then they wouldn't have gone with that trigger....the single action trigger of the tradition 1911/2011 is the strongest point of the platform....easy to tune and straight action....

how does this thing blow back? Haven't see any pic with the slide pulled...

i have pics here.. I have just yet to throw them onto the PC to then upload.

end result

Yes.. smooth firing, but it does not slide back as far as a TM 1911 or WA 1911

Grips are non-interchangeable -one would have to make custom wood grips.

This thing does feel 'real' - next to no rattle at all.

goes about 80rds on a single 12gm CO2 cartridge

Lots more detail, but I will be posting the review elsewhere first. Soz.

Archived