Unholy Fusions

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...what is it?

and donut, when you say you want to make that do you mean a G36c that takes .45 UMP mags (or 9mm uzi, but i think UMP mags look cooler)? might look pretty cool

request: can someone make a decent photoshop of a 9mm AKs74 with an MP5 mag. i tried myself but i couldnt make it look realistic (yes, that means i would like it modded to look realistic)

...what is it?

and donut, when you say you want to make that do you mean a G36c that takes .45 UMP mags (or 9mm uzi, but i think UMP mags look cooler)? might look pretty cool

request: can someone make a decent photoshop of a 9mm AKs74 with an MP5 mag. i tried myself but i couldnt make it look realistic (yes, that means i would like it modded to look realistic)

Birdseye view of a camera if im not mistaken :), looks really good [-=O=-]^{Woozie} Im not too top on cameras so explain why it's an unholy fusion :).

ah, now i see.

it looks like he's made a digital SLR camera, only with a tilting lens... however i cant see the lens being removable so its more of a bridge camera (between a compact and an SLR) although the lens does look mahoosive so it might be closer to an SLR.

...what is it?

Well, it'd be a UMP with all the G36 stuff on it, pretty simple project actually... problem is I don't have the time, money, nor motivation atm...

If I add anymore projects nothing will ever get done

I have no 1337 photoshop skills, but I might just have to take a picture of this spring shotgun I made. Custom built everything on it from scrap parts. Teh stock is made out of a bumper from a Uhaul, the barrel is PVC plumbing. I used modle train tracks to cover the grip and the reciever is built out of milled wood. it is the tackyest thing i have ever seen in my life. If i could only get the photo thing working...