Top Posters In This Topic

not mine but-

glock81.jpg

and a couple i did for other things :D

G3A14

g3a14-s.jpg

famas-ag36.jpg

famas-gp30.jpg

The G3A14 ain't that bad, in fact it's not even bad at all. And that F2000/P90/M14 pic is awesome. Hey could you add an ACOG to that it would be awesome. And the pic with the m203 on it sort of has some M8 elements to it.

omnicronxa-23.jpg

something similar to what you have made~

it's a gun out of gundam seed [at least look like one]

in summer, i might try to make one actually...... get a TM famas, then get the well cheapo P90, G36 for 40GBP

Edited by Tef
omnicronxa-23.jpg

something similar to what you have made~

it's a gun out of gundam seed [at least look like one]

in summer, i might try to make one actually...... get a TM famas, then get the well cheapo P90, G36 for 40GBP

I want one.

Would look better if it was all the same colour so it would need a paint job but its damn cool tbh.

Final or near final shots that HARDCOIL posted about his gun, its not from gundam seed its from a different anime. repeat HARDCOIL made this gun custom made by himself.

beta1_3.jpg

beta1_2.jpg

beta1_1.jpg

I'd post the link to his website frakensoft.com but it seems that he just recently took it down

i think the thread is still up in the project section but Hardcoils said his main problem was the the p-90 trigger works on a pull effect to the gearbox, and the famas gearbox is a push? or something like that so he had to create a lever to convert one to work with the other

Heh thanks for posting my gun guys :blush::) I guess that just proves what all this messing around in photoshpo can lead to :blink:

Here's the original photo-manip that started the project:

Famas-2.jpg

(and the URL is www.hardcoil.net/airsoft - don't have a fancy domain name yet)

Edited by HardCoil

looks so good, except, the red dot really doesnt go well with the rest.

since, some 1 made it, i wont bother then~ will make my own design~~ may be the AUG A3....or..... halo AR ?!

Edited by Tef