Unholy Fusions

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FNFAMac.jpg

those are cool people but remember the smudge tool is your friend!

edit {in phtotshop} to get things the same color it only takes a short amount of fiddling with image-adjustment-contrast/brightness and image-adjustment-hue/saturation.

Edited by mtdarkwolf

I mean use the smudge tool to connect stuff, for example in this most recent one i made the FAMAS stock much shorter, then smudged the two sides together to look natural, also i smudged the FAMAS stock to the mac 10 to look natural

This could actually be done with the rail system that comes with the g23f. Not that you would want to...

Behold my m4 mounted on a glock. The only part of this picure that was photoshopped was the background.

HandGunohand.jpg

I've seen something quite similar to that on another forum, only the person who did it had the glock slung under the Armalite. Let me see if I can find it.

Here we go:

a2d: Well I had to fabricate a mounting bracket to make this work. But the end result is very nice. Sturdy and has an awesome look when the glock is on full auto, intimidating.

http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/topic...805&whichpage=3

and the pic:

Interesting idea, not sure how practical it is.

post-6214-1116392048_thumb.jpg

This could actually be done with the rail system that comes with the g23f. Not that you would want to...

Behold my m4 mounted on a glock. The only part of this picure that was photoshopped was the background.

HandGunohand.jpg

they actually have a set up like that but with the pistol on the underside of the forgrip. They have it on a mp5 and an armorlite. Its quite bulky looking tho.

grr im to slow on the post haha.

o wait no i wwasnt i just looked at the pic. the one i was talking about is for real steel.

blah i give i cant remember the name and searches in google turn up nothing.

It looked kinda like a scorpin tail out of the back of the pistol and it mounts on to the bottom of a rail on an m4

o well

Edited by urbandork

Behold my m4 mounted on a glock. The only part of this picure that was photoshopped was the background

does it actually work? ;)

Edited by cpaxton