Unholy Fusions

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen something quite similar to that on another forum, only the person who did it had the glock slung under the Armalite. Let me see if I can find it.

Here we go:

http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/topic...805&whichpage=3

and the pic:

Interesting idea, not sure how practical it is.

i was thinking that would actually work really well. i dont know how the pistol mounts, but if there was a way to mount the pistol in the mount with the pistols rails, the slide would be free to cycle, and ejection port clear, that would be great. if your primary jams, your foregrip can open fire (most effectively in cq) and it there was some sort of quick detatch like surefire has on its lights, the pistol could easily be drawn from the carbine too...

anybody know where to find one of these mounts. i want to get a few. try it with airsoft and some real guns...

Edit: and does anybody have the old pic that was up here wth the glock on the camo m4? thanks.

Edited by somethingmustdie

Well, it isn´t still finished yet ;) There will be some more things to come: RD and launcher for example are some options...but there will be definitly no SV trigger guard....don´t like this one ;)

Front grip will also be modified ´till it looks like one piece.

It´s just a first impression/step

Well, it isn´t still finished yet ;) There will be some more things to come: RD and launcher for example are some options...but there will be definitly no SV trigger guard....don´t like this one ;)

Front grip will also be modified ´till it looks like one piece.

It´s just a first impression/step

excellent, let me know which launcher you get if you do and I might do a half-arsed impression of you without cutting bits off my gun ;)