Unholy Fusions

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remembering my "unholy fusion" of a FAMAS with a G36 and a M203? It has now reached reality and first testings were impressive :D

x6.jpg

You got any close ups of the gun? As I am sure that I'm not the only one that would like to see a bit more of the gun.

Cheers

Adam

I think that looks bloody amazing! even though i hate p90's, that hybrid is so nice! would buy one any day!

Final or near final shots that HARDCOIL posted about his gun, its not from gundam seed its from a different anime. repeat HARDCOIL made this gun custom made by himself.

beta1_3.jpg

beta1_2.jpg

beta1_1.jpg

I'd post the link to his website frakensoft.com but it seems that he just recently took it down

i atchuaully like these... nice one, well i like a lot of them, most of them in fact..

but these are the dogs pijamas!!!

Arena, does it actually function decently?

Not atm it is just a proto type off two broken guns. If i can get parts i will make it.

my not have photoshopped it but were you on drugs while you took it, hands shaking so much, or is it just a poor cam?

It is a poor camera and i just got done biking when i took it. So my heart rate was way up there. ;)

:Dr_Evil:

Not even frankenstiened with photoshop... just 2 broken guns that I crammed together, and look sweeeeeet. I want it in GBB :D

Named the image Warreta, but that's a rubbish name. Haven't got a better one, though. Body of a HFC Barretta and a HFC Walther P99, Both springers. Non functional but oh-so-cool.

EDIT: Sorry about rubbish picture quality. My camera is teh suxx0rs.

post-4350-1125766201_thumb.jpg

Edited by MDK_Marshal
  • 1 month later...