Unholy Fusions

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fresh from those crayz designers at HK, I give you the HK-47!

hk471prototypesmall9hq.jpg

Not to be outdone by the american weapons designers at Knight's Armament(read: dudes who made the SR-47), HK has released their own AK47 Magazine compatible assault rifle, codenamed the HK47. With a shortened 3 hole foregrip and a mid-length gas system (in between the K and C length systems). Just another example of how versatile the G36 series is.

The Flash hider/muzzle brake, very reminiscent of the Ak74 series flash hider, is said to reduce muzzle climb to roughly 1/2 that of the standard G36c.

This is what you do when you're bored and have photoshop.

Edited by Whitedingo
The Flash hider/muzzle brake, very reminiscent of the Ak74 series flash hider, is said to reduce muzzle climb to roughly 1/2 that of the standard G36c.

It's an Ak74 flash hider, but I worded it how Hk would. They wouldn't admit to directly ripping it off.

• 2 weeks later...
actually theres only two guns im planning to use, a famas, and a p90. But its interesting you bring the handguard up, as i was unsure of what direction to take it in, since i needed something on that angle.

That's a good idea. I have to redo mine at an angle since it's really uncomfortable to hold as it is. The more slanted you can make it, the better!

I made a UMP-14. I think I'll do more later when I have more time, this took a surprising amount of time to do for something so simple

UMP-14.jpg

Now I've made a VEPR AK/shotgun thingy. I'm too tired to think creatively enough. lol

veprakshotgunthing.jpg

Edited by DanHS