Unholy Fusions

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... what do you think? Too much? (not photoshop) I call it the PSGP7A1... or something...

jokegun.jpg

jokegun2.jpg

why is it aways fun sticking huge scopes on small guns , we did almost the same thing a while back with a mates mp7 and my scope (the same scope) altho we didnt have the sun shade on the scope or a barrel extention that day.

Hmmm...boredom...

frn034te.jpg

Edit: hosting was *beep*...

That actually looks very nice. I'd buy one if it was real!

EDIT: Make that: I'd buy one if it was real and had the MP7's BUIS instead of the SIG and H&K MP5 ones. The front sight looks way too tall.

Edited by TheKurodaVagrant
  • 2 weeks later...
Bash me over the head,  But I dont know anything about the G36 but,  is it actually physically possible to add that kind of stock to a G36,  and also  what kind of Stock is that? :huh:

Yes it's the sl9 stock, don't know if you can get it on it's own or if you have to buy the whole conversion kit though

Yeah, it takes a whole different type of upper receiver to use that stock, unfortunately. You can't just get the stock as an aftermarket part, you'll need a new body as well.

:wide-eyed: ......just how would the hammer work on that?

I don't know...unlike the rest of these, the actual design isn't mine. This is the 'shotgun' (read: revolver) used in the Final Fantasy 7 movie, and the new FF7 game.

vincent.jpg

And here is a good shot of it, but thats just going off at a tangent...

Please continue with your weird and wacky gun hybrids